bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Finished the update and I really enjoyed it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed on all of that. Watersports is a kink of mine, unless the person has an infection, urine is sterile. Not gonna drink it but have done just like the scene in this, licked a lass, out in the woods, after she just urinated(which I watched her do). That was my first time with that, have done a few other times but hard to find partners that are fine with that kink.

I do love Asami and my chocolate princesses and my Irish gingers. Have dated one girl who was a mix of all three. Both of her grandmothers were South Korean, one grandfather was an Irish ginger, the other a black man. Both grandfathers met their wives while serving in the Korean War. BTW, the mixture was stunning, ever seen a light skinned black girl with freckles?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
It's sterile whilst in the kidneys, or bladder.
It is no longer sterile, the moment it leaves the body.
Well, in that case, neither is the air we breathe, it is full of shit. I was just pointing out it isn't as dirty as some might think.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well, in that case, neither is the air we breathe, it is full of shit. I was just pointing out it isn't as dirty as some might think.
In order to be sterile it needs to have no bacteria, or living microorganisms.
The idea that urine is sterile is a fallacy. It contains plenty of bacteria, even in the bladder.
It comes into contact with more as it passes along the urinary tract.
All depends which bacteria it contains, or comes in contact with, as to how "dirty" it is.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
In order to be sterile it needs to have no bacteria, or living microorganisms.
The idea that urine is sterile is a fallacy. It contains plenty of bacteria, even in the bladder.
It comes into contact with more as it passes along the urinary tract.
All depends which bacteria it contains, or comes in contact with, as to how "dirty" it is.
You are indeed correct. I went and looked it up, the scientific community changed their minds about it after some studies in 2015(I was basing my assertion off of data I think I looked up around Y2K, when I first became interested in the kink, I am over 50, fwiw). They do say that there is still far less bacteria than in the human mouth, so really, by licking a pussy of someone without an infection, that just urinated, you are making their labia dirtier, not cleaner.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
They do say that there is still far less bacteria than in the human mouth, so really, by licking a pussy of someone without an infection, that just urinated, you are making their labia dirtier, not cleaner.
Absolutely! The human mouth is honestly a disgusting place! There are circa 500-650 different species of bacteria & literally billions of them!
Getting bitten by a human is far worse than being bitten by a dog, for infection.
Our saliva is a good coagulant, but it's not very good at killing germs, comparative to dogs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic and Elhemeer

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET mean there is no update to play
Wow. Imagine the hours and hours of Nana-sexless-gameplay you'll have to plug through once there is sex with Nana, before you can finally see it.

Or, you could play each update as it comes out, so that when sex with Nana finally does arrive, you can get to it right away.

Plus, of course, you miss the various interactions we do have with Nana that stop shy of actual intercourse; it's not like nothing sexy has happened with Nana yet.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes