jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
when sex with amy! also we need OG girl to appear again aka molly

with that out of the way

Polly to damn cute, waiting for betty and some footjob scenes but then that's not really liked

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Like ive said before if the characters aged over time nana would be dead of old age way before that scene would happen

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think it's fair to say the majority of the people on my list fall into two generic categories:

1) Is "X" in this game? (most of them from one particular category)

2) ARE WE THERE YET?!?!?!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I refuse to quote the guy with the red hat. I also refuse to mention his cult leader.

As far as I am concerned, that nickname is a calling card. I am debating if I report all his posts as Hate Speech, and his nickname also.

I really don't know if I want that dirt in my hands, this stain can't be washed, you know...

Peace :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I refuse to quote the guy with the red hat. I also refuse to mention his cult leader.

As far as I am concerned, that nickname is a calling card. I am debating if I report all his posts as Hate Speech, and his nickname also.

I really don't know if I want that dirt in my hands, this stain can't be washed, you know...

Ignore-ance is bliss ...

Reactions: Dragon59

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019

I've done my deed... and you should go for it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I wish they were made up has Old Nick. Mr. Claus only wears red because of that soda company, but, that doesn't matter.
Oh ! Him, :rolleyes: ok !" Deixa cae fora! my friend, I'm just happy that foolishness don't hurt, else we'll be hearing loud and painfull shouting the whole day !

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes