HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OK! Let's get this show on the road.......

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET mean there is no update to play
Yepp, that's how it works, if there is no sex with Allison the update shows nothing.......dingus.

I can say whatever I want That's not your business If you dont like my replies just dont read my messages ;)
crying.gif
Sure but I REALLY hope Moonbox doesn't just shove a Nana sex scene into the epilogue. I feel like we've had enough buildup of their relationship by now. How come MC can fuck side girls (Masseuse, Paris Tourists, etc) but it takes forever to fuck the one person who should know him more than anyone?
Because she knows him better than anyone......

what Satou said......
Copycat!

why is cath so cringe? ffs fuuuck:sick::sick::sick::sick:
Well, she isn't so don't know what you mean.....

Copycat 2!

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Well, she isn't so don't know what you mean.....
whhhhhat?
she is stupid+ double stupid+ triple stupid+ immature + clingy
and how the hell is the whole monkey thing not cringy?
assuming all the above are not true

she also ruined my night with Elisabeth which probably ruined my whole day (i wanted it to be some cool romantic scene)
i'll have to leave the game for a while to recover from the massive cringe fest that is Elisabeth's spanking scene
even r/Eyebleach will not probably be able to make me forget that bitch sitting there telling me she told her mom

you can force me through all the characters in the game (even that midget) but Cathrine will always be a character i deeply hate

maybe some modder out there is deleting or killing her. that is what will keep me up at night from now on.

ps: the above post is not that serious (i do believe in it) it is quite exaggerated (except for her running Elisabeth scene for Me that i won't forgive)
i'm just trying to write more this month

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
whhhhhat?
she is stupid+ double stupid+ triple stupid+ immature + clingy
and how the hell is the whole monkey thing not cringy?
assuming all the above are not true

she also ruined my night with Elisabeth which probably ruined my whole day (i wanted it to be some cool romantic scene)
i'll have to leave the game for a while to recover from the massive cringe fest that is Elisabeth's spanking scene
even r/Eyebleach will not probably be able to make me forget that bitch sitting there telling me she told her mom

you can force me through all the characters in the game (even that midget) but Cathrine will always be a character i deeply hate

maybe some modder out there is deleting or killing her. that is what will keep me up at night from now on.

ps: the above post is not that serious (i do believe in it) it is quite exaggerated (except for her running Elisabeth scene for Me that i won't forgive)
i'm just trying to write more this month
Considering she's unavoidable both in the story and as a LI removing here with a mod will most likely be impossible.....

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Just out of curiosity do you have any family or close friends that could be described as women?

Cause "cringy" pet names is pretty par for the course in my experience.
yes actually around 7 that are as close as sisters to me and I do have a list of pet names that I have been called

but they are used to tease and have some fun
not as a fucking replacement for my name
they didn't just decide to call me KONI THE GORILLA forever. they called me KONI THE GORILLA for just for one or two weeks

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is not anyone doing the prepatched Android anymore?
If you're just referring to the "incest patch" that adjusted the relationships from the Patreon-required, non-incestuous ones to the ones that make much of the story flow more logically, the owner of the forum generally supplies the T (for Taboo) version of the Android app once he knows the P (for Patreon?) version has been uploaded to the page.

If you are talking about other patches, I do believe a community-supplied Android version is generally made available. If your problem is that you no longer see a link for it on the OP, that's due to a policy change for F95Zone. Apparently, they do not have enough moderators/uploaded to keep up w its the current workload. In order to provide a short-term solution at least, they no longer maintain links to community-provided content (at a minimum, Android ports and compressed versions). However, they have no issues with links to such being posted to the forums.

As another post alluded to, you need to search the forum in question to find the community content you're looking for. This is generally much easier if you sort your search results newest first. You can set that up by:
- clicking on your name (at the top right of the page);
- finding and clicking "Preferences";
- scrolling down to "Search options";
- clicking "Most recent";
- scrolling to the bottom of the Preferences area, and clicking "Save"

Reactions: MoonBox

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
why do you even care so much about it? :ROFLMAO:
because it IS a good game with above average story (might be better than that i stopped after elesbaith scene to relax from the cringe) and cath is seriously FUCKING SERIOUSLY ruining it for me

That scene hit me so hard it corrected the blood flow from down to up .
it gave me post-nut clarity without the nut
and it feels like she is going to ruin the whole game for me
fuck that cockblocking bitch

• Haha
Reactions: therealmrwolf
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes