dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Ok I'll grant you're from the one place that's primarily English speaking and has short term pet names, I can't disprove that. But when you're that much of a statistical outlier you can't act surprised when you're using a term differently from everyone else, and they point out that you're using it weird... Especially if you wait til like the third comment to play the "where I'm from" card.
primarily English speaking ????
WTF my English is worse than your mom in bed
no my original language is klingon

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
true if your not telling a joke then its really hard to se humor in texts cos then everyone can say cant you se the humor when being called out
Plus the amount of people here who are serious as fuck about their booby games, and post from accounts with like no post history. If you come in satire guns blazing with a small post count, folks are gonna assume you're a drive by troll, or one of those oh so serious about the perfect fap game types... Both of which earn lots of justified ridicule.

Reactions: therealmrwolf

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
primarily English speaking ????
WTF my English is worse than your mom in bed
no my original language is klingon
If English isn't your native language should you really be arguing with me about what a pet name is or isn't? You'd never catch me out here throwing verbal jabs with a native Arabic or Spanish speaker... I do not have the requisite audacity.

Lemme just roll up in some telenovella or Egyptian movie forum and tell them all about how I use their colloquial terms, and how I'm right and they're not.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Plus the amount of people here who are serious as fuck about their booby games, and post from accounts with like no post history. If you come in satire guns blazing with a small post count, folks are gonna assume you're a drive by troll, or one of those oh so serious about the perfect fap game types... Both of which earn lots of justified ridicule.
i don't think either of those are bad they both help the game . I think?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i don't think either of those are bad they both help the game . I think?
Nah hot takes that don't read the room are often repeated, and if you don't have the patience to read and see if your hot take hasn't already been repeated a million times, most folks don't have the patience to engage with you in an understanding manner.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
If English isn't your native language should you really be arguing with me about what a pet name is or isn't? You'd never catch me out here throwing verbal jabs with a native Arabic or Spanish speaker... I do not have the requisite audacity.

Lemme just roll up in some telenovella or Egyptian movie forum and tell them all about how I use their colloquial terms, and how I'm right and they're not.
i didn't?
i literary gave one bad example of that list of names i have
the main pet name i have is a feminisation of my male name and when it used people act like i'm some little girl

hey, could we stop arguing and like joke around? you got this thing too seriously
get a massage or something

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
i didn't?
i literary gave one bad example of that list of names i have
the main pet name i have is a feminisation of my male name and when it used people act like i'm some little girl

hey, could we stop arguing and like joke around? you got this thing too seriously
get a massage or something
I'm so far from serious, that whole tone thing, it's a bitch.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
dabo65 ; while I was jobbing making Movements and heavy transports, we all had Girls names, the customers looked puzzled each time we refered to each other, and asked why we call us like that, the answer was jokingly because we are all sensible girls, Mostly with an concert piano hanging in between in carrying belts.
so no harm.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Another update... Another two days in the life of Thomas.

2Days
2Fast
2Furious

And now he owns an auto shop... Here we go!

Menage!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes