Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Ill say this again I like the game but we sleep more than anything in this game. a day passes by so fast then sleep. fucking hell
That's what happens* when the dev decides it's more important to make consistent content and put out updates at breakneck speed**.

*However, your impression of "sleep more than anything" conflicts with my impression of "transition between scenes" so there's that.

**You basically get two days per update, so four days a month, and yes, the updates usually end in bed, which is unusual in a game featuring lots of sex because???

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Ill say this again I like the game but we sleep more than anything in this game. a day passes by so fast then sleep. fucking hell
Well, we had this screen as time transitions in the past:
alone.png
We memed* so hard that MoonBox changed the way the game transition from scene to scene.

*actually we suggested better ways to make the transitions better, but we memed nonetheless, so I count as a victory.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So to double check, Part 1 is NOT included with Part 2 in correct?

Also do I import a save from Part 1 to continue with Part 2 when I complete it or how will that work? (As it feels like that would put the player in an odd spot if choices/etc matters at all in the game and importing a save isnt a function of it). Or is the game linear?

Haven't played this yet, and just want to make sure I'm going about this correctly to play the game in full.

Reactions: Elhemeer

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So to double check, Part 1 is NOT included with Part 2 in correct?

Also do I import a save from Part 1 to continue with Part 2 when I complete it or how will that work? (As it feels like that would put the player in an odd spot if choices/etc matters at all in the game and importing a save isnt a function of it). Or is the game linear?

Haven't played this yet, and just want to make sure I'm going about this correctly to play the game in full.
  1. Part 1 includes Part 1 ONLY. Part 2 includes Part2 ONLY.
  2. The game isn't linear. At the very end of Part 1, you will be prompted to create a Save, a screen with Save Here will show up. Save THERE, not before. At the beginning of Part 2, you either load THAT Save and THAT Save ONLY, or, you Start a new game where you go through a list of the choices.
  3. When installing Part 2 files, do it in a DIFFERENT directory. Mods and patches are different for each part.

Peace :)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
  1. Part 1 includes Part 1 ONLY. Part 2 includes Part2 ONLY.
  2. The game isn't linear. At the very end of Part 1, you will be prompted to create a Save, a screen with Save Here will show up. Save THERE, not before. At the beginning of Part 2, you either load THAT Save and THAT Save ONLY, or, you Start a new game where you go through a list of the choices.
  3. When installing Part 2 files, do it in a DIFFERENT directory. Mods and patches are different for each part.

Peace :)
Thanks appreciate the rundown. :giggle:

Wasn't sure if the plot was linear due to lack of visual novel, sandbox, or dating sim tags, which tend to give an idea of what the gameplay is. Finished DL-ing so here goes.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Makes me think of the Sphinx riddle, from Oedipus:
What walks on 4 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon & 3 in the evening? human: baby, adult, elderly (with cane\stick)
As long as I'm still on 2, I'm still in the afternoon, so not old. :ROFLMAO:
Of ALL the parts of Oedipus Rex to quote... In THIS thread... haha. ;)
We all know that every tennent secretly wants to bang his landlady (even if they've never met.)

[My sister has just started walking with a cane. uh oh.]

To throw my opinion in:
Under 30 is young
Over 30 is old
(It really hit home when I threw my back out ON my 30th birthday.)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished the new update, pretty good. But I have to ask, are we going to be allowed keep any relationship vanilla?

The relationship with Polly is heading towards firmly being Daddy/etc. A lot of the other relationship dynamics are dom/sub or otherwise have power play dynamics involved.

Cat and ourselves have a pretty vanilla relationship (at the very least comparatively) outside of the incest, and I really hope it stays that way.

I have no problems with Kink or BDSMor any of that stuff, and like much of it to varying degrees, but I also like variety.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just finished the new update, pretty good. But I have to ask, are we going to be allowed keep any relationship vanilla?

The relationship with Polly is heading towards firmly being Daddy/etc. A lot of the other relationship dynamics are dom/sub or otherwise have power play dynamics involved.

Cat and ourselves have a pretty vanilla relationship (at the very least comparatively) outside of the incest, and I really hope it stays that way.

I have no problems with Kink or BDSMor any of that stuff, and like much of it to varying degrees, but I also like variety.
As I understand it, all of the Magnificent Seven™ have a base vanilla* mode that can't be avoided, with various kinks that can be. The rest of the cast seem to each have their own base kink level, but are completely avoidable if that kink doesn't interest you.

*Even this vanilla mode isn't completely "kink-free" but it can be built upon or not, whereas other characters are more set in the min/max what they will and won't do. I think.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As I understand it, all of the Magnificent Seven™ have a base vanilla* mode that can't be avoided, with various kinks that can be. The rest of the cast seem to each have their own base kink level, but are completely avoidable if that kink doesn't interest you.

*Even this vanilla mode isn't completely "kink-free" but it can be built upon or not, whereas other characters are more set in the min/max what they will and won't do. I think.
That's fair enough, and there are probably more than a few things that would probably count as kink for some people that doesn't even register for me or barely moves the needle, incest being an obvious example, and most of the stuff isn't at an unbearable level.

But I will say Liz calling us daddy all the time took some getting used to, and I guess I can get used to it with Polly, but it's just not something I'd seek out even after repeated exposure to it.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes