xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That's fair, but you seem to have overlooked a key aspect.
In order for your partner to call you Daddy, in the context you've provided, it requires you to already have the child.
"parents will call each other mommy or daddy in front of the children to help cement those terms as the baby is growing".
MC's child is not born yet & Liz is not pregnant, so there is no "baby growing" with her.
You are right, with your point of view, there is another cultural aspect though, In "Latin America" specially in the northern parts
(exept Brasil) is it comon to call a good looking girl "Mamita,Mamacita etc." and the girls call the guy's "Papi, Papito etc." that is a strong sexual aspect mixed up there (Afroamericans have also the phrase "sexy Momma"afaik) the implicit meaning is that you found the person so apealing that you want to "breed" with.
and yes you had with Liz the option to set how she calls you.

Reactions: whichone

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Fun Fact: It is believed the reason why some people are sexual aroused by Feet is that the wires in their brains for feet and genitals got crossed
I've heard that poking some people in the belly button can make their genitals tingle for similar reasons. Iirc the nerves for belly button touch and genital tingle run real close to each other so sometimes the I'm being poked in the belly button signal shoots a few electrical impulses over to the tingle their nuts nerve by accident.

I'm one of those people and that one at least (for me) isn't sexual just feels like waking up from sleep/numbness tingles.

Real strange though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
There is no "baby growing" with them.
i mean there could be and we've not been told
In that case I'm allowed ask a very funny question; are you sexually arroused by genitals or do you just like them?*

*a weird number of men who are supposedly attractred to women don't actually find pussy pretty or attractive to look at
both more aroused tho

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I never mentioned your association, yet you seem obsessed with defending against an imagined attack on it.
That's on you.
Stop inventing things to feel "attacked" by.

I specifically wrote that you'd missed a key aspect of your context.
You making those associations with being called Daddy, is absolutely fine.
But they do not apply to Liz & MC.
Your reasoning was fine, for why you hold that association.
It just doesn't apply to the scenario.

Liz & MC are not the "parents" of a child.
There is no "baby growing" with them.
There is no "in front of the children" where they are concerned.

Hence your context is flawed, fundamentally.
And here's the crux you maintain MC and you as separate entities and I guess read this as a biography. I self insert when I'm reading these I am MC... I don't have much interest in the sexual exploits of some dude named Thomas.

So my context is the only context that matters, to me, and fundamentally can't be flawed.

At no point in this did I feel victimized or attacked, I did feel incredibly frustrated at the clear lack of understanding we seemed to be having.

Having already stated that I self insert, and yet having you continue to argue some objectivist Thomas is a fully realized person with their own motivations, is what was getting me frustrated. As I'd clearly said, almost immediately, that that was not how I read the story.

From there despite your claims otherwise "that's fair... Fundamentally wrong" sure reads like a good old bout of you enjoy this differently so it's badwrongfun.

I agree that if Thomas were a fully realized character with his own thoughts and motivations my associations would probably not make sense for him.

But since he's basically just the sleeve for my impulses and desires when I'm reading my associations are the ones that matter to me.

Obviously your mileage may vary with your useage.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
In that case I'm allowed ask a very funny question; are you sexually arroused by genitals or do you just like them?*

*a weird number of men who are supposedly attractred to women don't actually find pussy pretty or attractive to look at
I definitely love me a good looking pussy, I 100% get aroused by them, though I've also seem some very ugly ones... but hey, as long as she's hot I'd still smash.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sorry guys, so sorry...

I just woke up and I simply can't read your whole back and forth with Daddy (shit this sounded so lewd, and wrong).

To me, this Daddy thing depends mostly of age.

Let's go with Cat and Liz. Cat calling you Daddy, I read it has "You are boinking my Mommy", Liz calling you Daddy, "Make me a Mommy again". Neither speak of power. Neither speak of domination.

In fact I don't associate Daddy with dominance, but with protection, care. It is probably a cultural thing. Or, because that's how I dressed the Father role.

Sorry for interrupting your roll...

Peace :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Right, so your context was, quite literally & specifically:

That's absolutely fine, for you, as I said from the start.

But it does not apply to the characters.
Only Liz is a "parent", currently.
There is no "in front of the children".
There is no "baby growing" with them, as far as we know.

All three aspects of your context, do not apply to the characters. Regardless of self-insertion, MC is not a parent, with Liz.
So it's indisputably flawed, when trying to apply it to this scenario, by literal definition.
So you're really gonna be some kinda way about this.

For the final time. When reading this I am MC. For me due to the associations in my brain, any adult woman I'm contemplating copulating with that calls me daddy, makes me think of the dynamic already spelled out. It does not matter if she is a mommy, it does not matter if she has children, it does not matter if we've raised children, all that matters is that she is capable of doing that with me (age desire etc).

So for me as MC my context can not be flawed. As it is the very bedrock upon which my sexual impulses are built.

For someone else with different associations or playing the MC differently then yes obviously the mental mappings of TigerWolfe™, don't make sense.

But the only way I know how to play the game is with my brain... If I could play with a different brain than maybe those associations wouldn't be there.

At this point it seems like this is some kind of twisted "have to be right" thing for you though so I'm done engaging. I don't like being pulled into people's kinks without first consenting.

I'm past no hard feelings at this point I hope you have lots of feelings and they're like rocks.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So you're really gonna be some kinda way about this.

For the final time. When reading this I am MC. For me due to the associations in my brain, any adult woman I'm contemplating copulating with that calls me daddy, makes me think of the dynamic already spelled out. It does not matter if she is a mommy, it does not matter if she has children, it does not matter if we've raised children, all that matters is that she is capable of doing that with me (age desire etc).

So for me as MC my context can not be flawed. As it is the very bedrock upon which my sexual impulses are built.

For someone else with different associations or playing the MC differently then yes obviously the mental mappings of TigerWolfe™, don't make sense.

But the only way I know how to play the game is with my brain... If I could play with a different brain than maybe those associations wouldn't be there.

At this point it seems like this is some kind of twisted "have to be right" thing for you though so I'm done engaging. I don't like being pulled into people's kinks without first consenting.

I'm past no hard feelings at this point I hope you have lots of feelings and they're like rocks.
It's not about different associations. :FacePalm:
It's about literal facts.

They are not the "parents" of a child.
There is no "baby growing" (yet).
There is no "in front of the children".

These are the three things your context was predicated on, yet none of them exist in the game for them, as yet.
Which means it doesn't apply to these characters, absolutely irrespective of your self-insertion.
These are the key aspects, of your own post, I suggested "you seem to have overlooked".

Do carry on getting bent out of shape about it.
Next you'll be claiming that an opinion can't be wrong. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It is probably a cultural thing
Yeah it must be, since we have that here too, I tried to tell them as well before, don't know if the Spainyard's have it as well, and that was why i left out Brasil, since my friends say something different when we are together (of course our significant others are not present, were horny not suicidal :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Then I have to have these connections completely mixed. Because some pussies look like a beautiful work of art to me.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes