whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Finding pussies attractive is what I'd expect of anyone attracted to women
To be fair, you don't need to find it attractive, to have a distinct & absolute association with it making you feel good...
Desire for one, is not necessarily the same thing as loving the look of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Finding pussies attractive is what I'd expect of anyone attracted to women, that would be separate from from any kinks. And for the record, pussies are gorgeous, the meatier the better
Well, it is also a question of different proportions. Sometimes a fat girl is prettier than a skinny one, sometimes the other way around. And it's exactly the same with pussies. Sometime meaty is better, sometime its for hurt. And every need a own hairstyle.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, it is also a question of different proportions. Sometimes a fat girl is prettier than a skinny one, sometimes the other way around. And it's exactly the same with pussies. Sometime meaty is better, sometime its for hurt. And every need a own hairstyle.
Nonsense. They hairier and meatier the better. If all women were like this game I might go from bi to gay

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nonsense. They hairier and meatier the better. If all women were like this game I might go from bi to gay
I'm also more into hairly, groomed hairly. But just as some people suits short hair, some people suits short pubic. And above all, it must smell good to me (or at least I can't breathe :D )

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm only picking up the game whenever granny becomes sexable
So good of you to let Moonbox and the rest of us know. I'm sure that after seeing your post, Moonbox is going to abandon his planned story to allow sex with Allison.

In reality, most of us are enjoying the journey.

"At Moonbox, we will sex no Nana before her time," -- Orson Wells.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To all who are dissapointed we have no sex with Nana yet.
She was ordered back to her original job as Agent 008 and had to save the world ... again!
So she just haven't the time for sex. But it will come eventually. ;)

View attachment 2765198
That reminds me how in Ian Fleming's original books, James Bond did not distract himself from the mission by having sex. He usually saved that for after the mission (usually with the woman he'd been working with). There were two exceptions that I remember, "From Russia With Love," because romancing was part of the mission, and Moonraker, where Holly turned down James' invitation because she already had a boyfriend. Can you imagine how some would view that latter situation in here?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tjure

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Unless your hands are tied or otherwise unavailable a beautiful bush is no excuse for not giving head. This goes double for ginger girls. Moon should be shot for stealing Cat and the O'Reilies bushes
I don't comment on my partner's grooming preferences, I'm invited to the garden I'm not about to spout of recommendations to the groundskeeper. But when she goes smooth the skin is so fucking soft that my tactile sensation seeking brain goes wild.

That bit of pleasure for me doesn't trump how she's comfortable having it day to day though. And I'm damn sure not missing out on dining in just cause the hedges are a bit wild.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't comment on my partner's grooming preferences, I'm invited to the garden I'm not about to spout of recommendations to the groundskeeper. But when she goes smooth the skin is so fucking soft that my tactile sensation seeking brain goes wild.

That bit of pleasure for me doesn't trump how she's comfortable having it day to day though. And I'm damn sure not missing out on dining in just cause the hedges are a bit wild.
I'd never make demands, I'd simply make requests or suggestions. That said I'd never ever make anyone feel bad over their grooming preferences. I'm going to go down on them regardless

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Ok, why are people so obsessed with Nana? She's like sixth hottest AT BEST. People pining after her are getting very tiring
No clue. Guess people are just horny or they really love the older women or grandmas. I'm playing it for the harem/pregnancy aspect and the other girls. Not really about Nana lol

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes