S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not sure how having your hands tied, or unavailable, provides an excuse for not going down on someone? :unsure:
Someone with no arms can still give head, they just need a functioning mouth. :ROFLMAO:
If your hands are free you can hold any hair down or otherwise out of your way if getting hair near your mouth is something to bother you enough to not go down on someone. Like even if I wasn't into pubic hair, which I am, risking getting hair in your mouth is a small price to pay to give head to someone

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Alright if your going to make a comment like this at least put a list of your top 10.
In this game?

1. Cat
  2. Fiona
  3. Polly
  4. Liz
  5. Betty
  6. Amy
  7. Shizuka
  8. Tanya
  9. Mila
  10. Ellie and Ella
  11. Aaliyah
  12. Jasmine
I was using the harem tracker for help, i'll admit that, but either way, Nana lovely as she is, wouldn't make my top 15 in this game

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
In this game?

1. Cat
  2. Fiona
  3. Polly
  4. Liz
  5. Betty
  6. Amy
  7. Shizuka
  8. Tanya
  9. Mila
  10. Ellie and Ella
  11. Aaliyah
  12. Jasmine
I was using the harem tracker for help, i'll admit that, but either way, Nana lovely as she is, wouldn't make my top 15 in this game
I notice that you left off basically all the Moms. How could you leave off Jada, Jamilla, Riona and Asami. For shame.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I notice that you left off basically all the Moms. How could you leave off Jada, Jamilla, Riona and Asami. For shame.
Riona would 100% make the top 15.
Also my apologies to Zelda, she would tie with Polly.
Looking at me at my list one could probably notice a pattern

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
lol yeah, gingers are generally an object of ridicule (& quite often disgust), where I live.
I think it's due to the association with Scots people, being English we have a built in animosity.
Now feels like a fantastic time to reveal that I'm Irish.

That said, gingers can sometimes get teased for their hair as children here too. But that quickly changes in teen years, especially if the ginger is inherently hot

Reactions: whichone

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Now feels like a fantastic time to reveal that I'm Irish.

That said, gingers can sometimes get teased for their hair as children here too. But that quickly changes in teen years, especially if the ginger is inherently hot
tbh, I think like 80% of men change their minds when a woman is inherently hot. But I never understood the ridicule of redheads. Usually spunky, fiery, and hot. If I had found one who was into me when I was single, I'd have glued a ring to that finger.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
1. Tanya(Baby's Momma)
2. Cat
3. Liz
4. Amy
5. Fiona
6. Shizuka
7. Ellie and Ella
8. Natalia
9. Aaliyah
10. Riona
11. Asami
12. Maria
13. Jasmine
14. Nana
15. Priya and Jada

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
tbh, I think like 80% of men change their minds when a woman is inherently hot. But I never understood the ridicule of redheads. Usually spunky, fiery, and hot. If I had found one who was into me when I was single, I'd have glued a ring to that finger.
I remember most of the teasing that gingers got, at least in my early teens was the "soulless gingers" meme

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I remember most of the teasing that gingers got, at least in my early teens was the "soulless gingers" meme
There was no such thing as the internet, or a meme, when I was in my early teens. Was 19 when the internet first became public, in '93. :ROFLMAO:
"Ginger ninja" was a popular thing, when I was in primary school.
"Ginger minge" became the go to, when in teens\adolescence.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There was no such thing as the internet, or a meme, when I was in my early teens. Was 19 when the internet first became public, in '93. :ROFLMAO:
"Ginger ninja" was a popular thing, when I was in primary school.
"Ginger minge" became the go to, when in teens\adolescence.
I was born in '92 so concepts like memes and internet would have been a tad beyond me

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Yeah, I know the joke/tease/whatever about the soulless ginger thing. I just never understood any of the ridicule about them lol. But then again, I've always had a thing for redheads so I'm definitely biased.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I know the joke/tease/whatever about the soulless ginger thing. I just never understood any of the ridicule about them lol. But then again, I've always had a thing for redheads so I'm definitely biased.
Never understood it other, one of the hottest girls in my primary, and secondary schools were were both gingers. Two different girls, just to be clear

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
It depends on the individual's taste & personal preferences, but where they're from has a part to play.
I have a friend from Estonia, who had never physically seen a ginger person, until she came to England.
She was fascinated by it, thought it was beautiful & didn't understand why majority of people here mocked them.
Novelty factor\rarity influenced her opinion.
Yeah, I know. Cultural and historical reasons always play a factor into stuff like that. Like how western (more specifically, white) men are so popular with Japanese women. Then again, where I was raised in a rural area of Midwestern America, at least with my family, I was never subjected to that stuff towards physical traits and excluding others because of them.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes