Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
You know you don't have to come back every update to say the same thing right? Moonbox's could let that be on the OP until the Game is completed don't you think? HornyyPussy or FatGiant or someone else come and say something too please
Sure but I REALLY hope Moonbox doesn't just shove a Nana sex scene into the epilogue. I feel like we've had enough buildup of their relationship by now. How come MC can fuck side girls (Masseuse, Paris Tourists, etc) but it takes forever to fuck the one person who should know him more than anyone?

here the wikia
May I suggest you change this: 1689199494754.png to say "Parent and child," please? That bothers me a little being how it is now. Also, "gran grandma should be great grandma"

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sure but I REALLY hope Moonbox doesn't just shove a Nana sex scene into the epilogue. I feel like we've had enough buildup of their relationship by now. How come MC can fuck side girls (Masseuse, Paris Tourists, etc) but it takes forever to fuck the one person who should know him more than anyone?
If you paid any attention to the character development, in the plot, you'd know.
Nana is from a marriage where sex was not a primary part of the relationship, it wasn't even associated with pleasure for her.
Plus he's her Grandson.
Those 2 things contribute massively to making her slower to jump on his dick than, say, Liz or Kat.

Side girls have nothing to lose. Nana has her relationship with her grandson to lose, plus possible impact on her relationship with everyone else.

Sex with Nana will be present from around 50% into the game. Just gotta give her a bit more time to come around to the idea.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
MoonBox has told us several times already that Nana's scene is the midway point so no waiting until epilouge

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1689199962077.png
Data, I'm sending you on an important mission.
Yes, Captain, I'll do my best. What is the mission?
I'm sending you back to 2023 to give Moonbox a Klingon wedgie.
What is the purpose, Captain?
Never mind that, Data... Let's just say... he knows why. :cautious:

:giggle:

All theories of time travel are suspended for the time being.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No! Worf always exagerates, he will tear him in to halfs, and then for shure there never will be Sex with Nana yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
So it's better to send a non-Klingon, to administer a Klingon wedgie? :unsure:
Yeah, I can see that. (y) Data's plenty strong enough, but has more self control.
As you say, Klingons are pretty aggro & MB might not appreciate it. :ROFLMAO:

*How the hell did this become a Trekkie convention? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So it's better to send a non-Klingon, to administer a Klingon wedgie? :unsure:
Yeah, I can see that. (y) Data's plenty strong enough, but has more self control.
As you say, Klingons are pretty aggro & MB might not appreciate it. :ROFLMAO:
Reaction : :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Reaction brought you by FARL (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Jesus, 5 pages in 6 hours. This update was either really good or really bad :LOL:

GrandmasHouse-P2-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks homie

Wasn't expecting to be a jamila episode
There's gonna be some focus on Jamila until her wounds heal.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ending.rpy", line 4, in script
jump v17
ScriptError: could not find label 'v17'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/ending.rpy", line 4, in script
jump v17
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v17'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House 0.34
Wed Jul 12 10:29:13 2023
```
won't let me ignore or skip and also from the beginning to this point had a ton of missing images not sure what's up but I hope it get's fixed or patched...
Pretty sure you're using the part 1 taboo patch on part 2

For the patch, do we need an updated-patch-version for each game-update?

In other words, does the patch only change variables or does the patch also change dialogue?

Each update, I just re-DL the patch... do I need to bother? (its not a big DL or an issue, I am more curious.)
Nah it's reusable

The MC Literally Bones everything but the main price........ :cry:

View attachment 2764394 Nana
Molly would like a word

Question to MoonBox : What happened to the girl from the airplane in the prologue? I thought she would have some important role later.
What happened with Aiko from the spa? What we know about MC's super sperm he probably got her pregnant but he still left her there when he got out Shizuka and her mother.
Shawna and Aiko were both there for some early sex scenes. They'll both be back for one more scene but that's it

Grandma's House [v0.34] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 868 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 834 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Thanks Joker

The
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
disclaimer on the 1st page is a great idea, so no time is wasted, thank you
It's not as helpful as you would think :HideThePain:

May I suggest you change this: View attachment 2765275 to say "Parent and child," please? That bothers me a little being how it is now. Also, "gran grandma should be great grandma"
One's his almost virgin grandma and the other is a lunatic that thinks his dick is god, not really a fair comparison :ROFLMAO:
Nah Nana's stuff won't be in the ending, about halfway in

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes