BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Oh Tucson how I don't miss thee, almost as hot as Phoenix but with like none of the 24/7 avoid the heat by doing stuff after dark convenience.
The real solution is Flagstaff; where I used to live. Cool and dry in the summer at 7000ft and a verry little dry snow (easier to shovel) in the winter.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Minor point, but I believe the "force" reference simply refers to the fact that you can't play the game without romancing Allison (and possibly Jamila). The reviewer indicates that they do enjoy the relationships with Liz, Amy, and Cat, for instance, so they have reason to enjoy parts of the game; howuever, to view the enjoyable parts, they are "forced" to deal with the parts they find distasteful.

Not that this significantly changes the review, or changes the fact that, with bold notices that there's no sex with Nana yet, and with hints that Allison will be a love interest from very early in the game, the reviewer shouldn't have been able to have spent much time on the game without realizing this fact. However, I do believe it's important to understand clearly what's being said when critiquing someone else's comments.
Yes, it is made obvious from the first game hour at least, even if missing all the rest of information, that Allison is essentially the reason of the game.

If you opt to continue, who's forcing you? If it takes so many hours to understand what is going on, who's to blame here?

He wasn't forced, in any way, shape or form. It's an essential part of a game that he chose to play. That's NOT forcing him. Some games FORCE you to play the role of a rapist. Others even of making the MC to have a shower. Others force you to many, many, many different things, like doing drugs, drinking, etc... If you are uncomfortable at any moment, you can quit, delete the game and move on with your life.

Claiming to be forced, is buyers remorse. It's immature or even childish, however it is always an attempt to shift responsibility. He CHOSE to continue. There was NOTHING forcing him to do the next click.

So, I understood completely what he was trying to say, how he was trying to shift responsibility. The game imposes a condition, 7 of the women are impossible to refuse. Others do the same. It is only a problem if you simply can't stand one or more of them. Since you have no option, continuing is a choice. You make that choice by continuing to play.

Peace :(

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
*blushes*
I think you mean *Heavy Breathing* :LOL:

I don't get it.

edit: ah, like that shitty song. ok, took me a minute.
Shitty? :mad:

I don't know if it's just me or anybody else but I'm having a hard time deciding whether to enter into a bdsm relationship with shizuka I have a save point at the decision but was just wondering if anybody else ran into the same moral dilemma.
It's not one or the other. You're on the romance route no matter what, the BDSM route is more like an add-on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah the BDSM route hasn't even started yet :ROFLMAO:
Wait till they find the sex dungeon in the basement of the next house
Mila isn't really BDSM, it's more CNC and Karen just likes to be dominated, not really BDSM either

Yes, it is made obvious from the first game hour at least, even if missing all the rest of information, that Allison is essentially the reason of the game.

If you opt to continue, who's forcing you? If it takes so many hours to understand what is going on, who's to blame here?

He wasn't forced, in any way, shape or form. It's an essential part of a game that he chose to play. That's NOT forcing him. Some games FORCE you to play the role of a rapist. Others even of making the MC to have a shower. Others force you to many, many, many different things, like doing drugs, drinking, etc... If you are uncomfortable at any moment, you can quit, delete the game and move on with your life.

Claiming to be forced, is buyers remorse. It's immature or even childish, however it is always an attempt to shift responsibility. He CHOSE to continue. There was NOTHING forcing him to do the next click.

So, I understood completely what he was trying to say, how he was trying to shift responsibility. The game imposes a condition, 7 of the women are impossible to refuse. Others do the same. It is only a problem if you simply can't stand one or more of them. Since you have no option, continuing is a choice. You make that choice by continuing to play.

Considering his post history is all in loli games, I'm gonna guess his real complaint was that it's "pedo-bait" and not actual pedo :HideThePain:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

FYI, I deleted the post you're referring to; I posted it before I caught up and saw my post was basically redundant.

That said, I still believe that wanting to continue the game because you find most of the content desirable does mean you are forced to deal with what you do find undesirable. You're forced to get past that content if you want the content on the other side.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Preview time

Daddy's girl

New work uniform

Banana time
While I waited for the image to load, I was hoping it was the OTHER Banana time, with a certain lady of Asian descent... Alas, it's this one... Ah well, she already has the equipment I was hoping to get... Carry on my way ward son... LOL

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Annnd we're actually gonna wait for a public release ....
If you want it now, you gotta drop dat money, clown. I think that would be great, don't be a cheapskate.

This hair needs to go (not telling you, I just mean in general) I hate this hair with a passion of a thousand suns. I blame Cyberpunk 2077.

• Angry
Reactions: Yakis0ba

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
FYI, I deleted the post you're referring to; I posted it before I caught up and saw my post was basically redundant.

That said, I still believe that wanting to continue the game because you find most of the content desirable does mean you are forced to deal with what you do find undesirable. You're forced to get past that content if you want the content on the other side.
So.... if there is content on the other side, does that mean there is, by definition, trans content?*

*trans- prefix. Britannica Dictionary definition of TRANS- 1. : on or to the other side of : across or beyond.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So.... if there is content on the other side, does that mean there is, by definition, trans content?*

*trans- prefix. Britannica Dictionary definition of TRANS- 1. : on or to the other side of : across or beyond.
MoonBox New Tag Warning.

Oh this is gonna be a FUN one... LOL

EDIT: So the Proverbial Chicken is Trans, or trying to be... WOW

Noid42

May 19, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah the BDSM route hasn't even started yet :ROFLMAO:
Wait till they find the sex dungeon in the basement of the next house
Mila isn't really BDSM, it's more CNC and Karen just likes to be dominated, not really BDSM either
Yeah Mila definitely falls more into CNC side of things, but that in itself is encompassed within BDSM. BDSM doesn't always involve pain or bondage, the most important aspects of BDSM in my opinion are the domination and authority one has over the other. The other aspects are important too of course, and there are many things that fall within the umbrella of BDSM, for example, CNC, Pet play, Age play, etc... BDSM is a very broad spectrum of different kinks and fetishes, and usually follows the main principle of Authority and discipline, along with domination.

Also, a sex dungeon... you've definitely got my attention. :sneaky:

Preview time

Daddy's girl

New work uniform

Banana time
Oh my, if Liz is wearing that to work, Idk how I'm going to get any work done, I'll be in office getting something else done if you catch my drift. :devilish:

Also, glad to see more Polly! :giggle:

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
damn, why did he have to make cath so cute??
i just love breaking cute characters' hearts in games, will it actually affect her in-game story though?( if i don't date (date here means chose choices of her path)her)
No, she's not nearly big enough for Omar. Technically Petunia isn't either but he's just in love with her beautiful eyes. View attachment 2762679
I mean just look at them, don't they just make you want to throw yourself off a bridge
haha thanks

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes