magnemite

Oct 3, 2018
I think we should help MoonBox with the naming of the garage: (I am fully aware he doesn't need it, I just wanna have a bit of fun, join me?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will wait patiently for your proposals, or your votes.

Peace :)

P.S.: Dazzle me with your creativity. Go on, do it...
Number 9 sounds ironically good. I have also suggestions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magnemite

Oct 3, 2018
is there anyone who has the update patch for the 0.32 version? im missing the update
In the you can find every old shared links.
For the 0.32 can be helpful.

Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was going for "Appendage of Diablo Auto Repair"
Yeah,(to be fair i got what you wanted to say) and If we continue being fair, Google translated it correct, only "little" flaw is that in this case a literal translation, don't reflect the implicit meaning of what you wanted to express, (that happens to all Mashine translators)
I for exaple on the first reading read it : Devils intestine Auto Repair :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
By the way, the word "pendejo" is derivated from Appendage, meaning originally the extramarital children and bastard children later on, and It has derivated to different interpretations in the Spanish speaking regions, it is not the same when a Mexican calls you "pendejo" (meaning bastard, son of a bitch) or a Peruvian,(meaning smart, cunning guy) over here in the south cone, that ( means either pubic hair, or just Kids or silly person)
:LOL::ROFLMAO: I like linguistic don't know if you noticed :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The following don't convey your message , but it sounds funny to me :
Reparacion de Automoviles Pendejo del Diablo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (spanish pun)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah,(to be fair i got what you wanted to say) and If we continue being fair, Google translated it correct, only "little" flaw is that in this case a literal translation, don't reflect the implicit meaning of what you wanted to express, (that happens to all Mashine translators)
I for exaple on the first reading read it : Devils intestine Auto Repair :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
By the way, the word "pendejo" is derivated from Appendage, meaning originally the extramarital children and bastard children later on, and It has derivated to different interpretations in the Spanish speaking regions, it is not the same when a Mexican calls you "pendejo" (meaning bastard, son of a bitch) or a Peruvian,(meaning smart, cunning guy) over here in the south cone, that ( means either pubic hair, or just Kids or silly person)
:LOL::ROFLMAO: I like linguistic don't know if you noticed :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The following don't convey your message , but it sounds funny to me :
Reparacion de Automoviles Pendejo del Diablo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (spanish pun)
Fellow linguistics nerd reporting in, carry on.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
is there anyone who has the update patch for the 0.32 version? im missing the update
I am curious as to why...?

The update "patches" aren't really patches but just the self-container "episode." (how many misnomers do we use on this site? hard enough for a native English speaker to follow this shit)

You don't need the previous one to play the current "patch." (other than knowing the story, of course. You shouldn't skip an update/patch/episode/issue)

Its not like the "patch" updates a SINGULAR game folder for "Grandmas House."

[personally, I play most of the "patches" and do a full download about every three updates. I cycle those through as the updates come, keeping the last full DL until I repeat the cycle in about 2 months.]

edit: after typing all that, I think I figured it out... you are just trying to save bandwidth and missed an update. I overthink everything. haha, leaving this for posterity and that I dont shy when I fuck up ;)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes