Dec 9, 2022
Ha ha ha, yeah, he can keep Pt. 2!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yet the fact that they exist proves that they were not sacrificed?
Yes, I'm being a pedant! :ROFLMAO:
Moonbox should hire you as a press secretary to explain lack of Nana content. You go into so much confusing detail that I forget what I asked about and lose all my outrage :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Moonbox should hire you as a press secretary to explain lack of Nana content. You go into so much confusing detail that I forget what I asked about and lose all my outrage :unsure:
lol Press secretary would still require people to actually read & comprehend any press release.
They don't read the massive coloured text in the OP, so I'm not sure they'd read any explanation provided. :unsure:;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
lol Press secretary would still require people to actually read & comprehend any press release.
They don't read the massive coloured text in the OP, so I'm not sure they'd read any explanation provided. :unsure:;):ROFLMAO:
I try, but I was born with verbose mode turned on and people don't read that much text... or worse, they do, but can't understand me... (is that really worse than not read???)

Peace :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I try, but I was born with verbose mode turned on and people don't read that much text... or worse, they do, but can't understand me... (is that really worse than not read???)

Peace :unsure:
I think not reading is worse than not comprehending.
Not reading is willful ignorance.

Whereas not comprehending can be remedied, with a question, or a dictionary.
At least they tried!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
So Priya tells us that if MC creampies anyone, even if on birth control, they will most likely get pregnant. So why aren't the following pregnant:
Katie, Amelia, Elizabeth, Jada, Aaliyah, Riona, Fiona, Lily, Svetlana, Mila, Sophia, Miss Lee, Shawna, Aiko, Jasmine, Brandy Elaine, Lina and the Hotel maid in France. I left off a few since I am not on their paths.

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
At the risk of drawing the ire of too many fans... I don't think Asami is ugly in any way, when she isn't smiling. I think it is specifically her smile that is somehow messed up, or it looks too much like a grimace, or like she is on the verge of crying (instead of smiling). It's just not a natural look for a human face, unless that face is by definition 'ugly'. Smooth out her smile (or grimace, or cry-face, or whatever they are), and she'd look a lot more natural and believable.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think It should represent a sad smile, some facial expresions are a bit difficult to reproduce.
I interpret it as if she has set up a mask, troughout all this years.
about ugly or not that is to anyones own Beauty Ideals,

Reactions: Boobs Lover

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It's just not a natural look for a human face, unless that face is by definition 'ugly'.
Have you not seen any older people?
Lines on the lips & around the mouth are entirely natural, for every single human being.
The reality is the mouth is usually one of the first areas of the face to develop wrinkles.
It's got fuck all to do with the definition of ugly, except in your opinion.
So don't state it as if it were a fact.

" are vertical wrinkles that appear on the lips and extend from the upper lip to the tip of the nose. Those found on the lips appear as a series of fine vertical lines, often extending from one side of the mouth to the other. It is not uncommon for lipstick to settle into these lines, making them appear darker and deeper than they actually are. Hence the name lipstick lines."

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So Priya tells us that if MC creampies anyone, even if on birth control, they will most likely get pregnant. So why aren't the following pregnant:
Katie, Amelia, Elizabeth, Jada, Aaliyah, Riona, Fiona, Lily, Svetlana, Mila, Sophia, Miss Lee, Shawna, Aiko, Jasmine, Brandy Elaine, Lina and the Hotel maid in France. I left off a few since I am not on their paths.
Yes, you are absolutely correct.

MoonBox can come here and confirm or deny what I'm about to say, so, take it as my personal interpretation of what happened.

At the start, I suppose that that was MB's intention. Have the MC be a walking talking impregnator, causing a population boom in Gilford. I don't know the specific reasons, but, at some point it dawned on him that that would take a lot of agency from the players, if the girls are optional, the pregnancies should probably follow the same rule.

I don't recall if he made any statements to that sense, yet, after the Tanya decision, Paveena's optional pregnancy, it became clear that the Super-Sperm was no longer to be interpreted the same way.

Now, the Super-Sperm acts more like a plot armor, it makes irrelevant any other considerations about if that woman can be impregnated. Not age, not cycle, not any form of contraception, when it comes the time to choose if she should be pregnant, and the answer is Yes, she is, against any odds, pregnant.

That's how I have been interpreting this evolution of the initial idea. I don't know how right I am, or what the reasoning may have been, it's simply what feels logical to me. Hope it helps.

Peace ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Have you not seen any older people?
Lines on the lips & around the mouth are entirely natural, for every single human being.
The reality is the mouth is usually one of the first areas of the face to develop wrinkles.
It's got fuck all to do with the definition of ugly, except in your opinion.
So don't state it as if it were a fact.

" are vertical wrinkles that appear on the lips and extend from the upper lip to the tip of the nose. Those found on the lips appear as a series of fine vertical lines, often extending from one side of the mouth to the other. It is not uncommon for lipstick to settle into these lines, making them appear darker and deeper than they actually are. Hence the name lipstick lines."
specially in maturing women who smoke, :unsure: If a non smoker mature women has it.......make your own conclusions.....:devilish::devilish::p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
specially in maturing women who smoke, :unsure: If a non smoker mature women has it.......make your own conclusions.....:devilish::devilish::p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Many people have it as a result of a contraction of the lips, that is usually a rictus of stress. No need to look for more "esoteric" reasons.

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We call it over here "* dar manija" so yes of course! ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

* means literaly to curb ; how ever it is used in the sense of throwing gasoline in the fire, or to curb an old car till it starts the engine

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
FatGiant ; Aunt Liz has to become at least quintuplets.....at this point ! :devilish::p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So, if I understand you correctly (whether you intended or not), MC's sperm is going to interact with Liz's DNA and cause her to split into five fully-developed Aunt Liz's, whom will all be ragingly horny for the MC, meaning that eventually the entire town will be buried in a legion of Aunt Liz's ...

Sure, why not.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes