WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Maybe not the best game ever made, but definitely have to give this developer props for putting out consistent, decent sized, quality updates. Other's could learn a lot about making VNs from him.
Agreed!

The way this is written and released, it should be considered as more, "serialized" than a game. These releases should be seen as, "issues" or "episodes" more than, "updates."

Me and my semantic debates.

This also get my marketing-wheels-spinning. But I will stop before I bury my other points ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Heyyyy Sex with Nana is something serious! how dare you to speak about fun? !! :p ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wasn't me, guv. He brought it up, I'm innocent I tell ya! :LOL:
MB said that the first sexscene with Allison would be around the halfway mark but as always that may be subject to change of course but for now that is what we got.
Thanks! (y) Thought I'd seen that, somewhere.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
C'mon guys, a lack of story is an absolutely fair criticism for a NOVEL. Personally, I am enjoying the ride and eating what I am fed, but I am not gonna act like others are irrational or even lying for such a criticism.
Nah, if someone reads the overview and comes in expecting a deep and meaningful story, it's 100% their issue. It has "cookie-cutter" in it, come on bruh :LOL:

Holy shit, yeah it was a shitty joke but if y'all are gonna be on my ass about being technically correct, why not start with being technically correct yourself?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
~10% of identified characters being dead is pretty significant imo, yeah obviously (or so I thought...) this is not 50% but still quite large when H games like this one usually only have 1-2 dead characters

But, I get it, when offended, gotta defend. Just seems like some silly shit to get offended over is all I'm saying
Yeah but most of them are husbands and dads so they don't really count :ROFLMAO:

Is that me or she looks like younger Allison?:unsure:
View attachment 2704452
That's what I call the Daz effect. Any two people with the same hair will look similar. I could give a black midget and an asian amazon the same hair and they'll look like sisters :HideThePain:

It kinda helps explain why MC grew up in Nana's house and why he is both a mental and emotional mess when it comes to wanting affection from others. He litterly got his hopes up that the nun may actually be his long lost sister.
Nah that was just me trolling the people that kept saying Maria is MCs long lost sister :LOL:

I'll just say that you are gonna be laughing with things like "Neighbor's tenant" and "My favorite Neighbor" other like that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gotta love those kinky stories where a grandma's friend's neighbor hooks up with her landlady's friend's grandson :HideThePain:

Is there more F2M watersports content, other than the very first scene? All I saw so far was the reverse, I'm just curious.
Don't remember any F2M scenes to be honest. I have a couple of minor scenes planned but I'm not too big on it so it won't be much

Honestly, it feels like Allison is closer to having sex with the MC than Amy is. Things may change when she's home for good.

Unrelated question for MoonBox : I'm running through the game again, and noticed that Lina doesn't appear on the relationship chart. Will we not see her again? I wouldn't expect her to show up regularly, but her interest in something more happening after her interaction with the MC and Mabel was clear, was in fact seemingly reciprocated, and she is apparently the only realtor in Gilford, so we're likely to run into her again.
Lina was just a random chick for some scenes, don't really have any plans for her. You'll see her again at least once when they move again.
Her showing up in the Mabel scene wasn't planned, it was more of a "Oh, I should do this" moment.

I'd like to ask the same about Aiko, will we see her again, she also is not listed in the list of relationships
And to clarify, is Aiko related to Asami & Shizuka

I also noticed that Misses Lee is missing from the list of relationships
About the same answer as above. She was just there for some scenes and she has one more planned.
No plans for Misses Lee, probably won't see her again.

MC nearly fxxked every woman in this game, its time he fxxk the mama, i dont understand why cant Dev make it, maybe for the patreon concern? But at least give us some oral...
Hard to take you seriously when you sensor fuck on a site where you got shit like a woman being raped by a horse :ROFLMAO:

GrandmasHouse-P2-0.33
GrandmasHouse-P1-0.16
(no new content for part 1, just reposting for first-time players)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks homie

thought that aunt Amy would be the next..damn..>nana and Am,y resist...
Amy is gonna be a while.

Grandma's House [v0.33] [Moonbox]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 676 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

Thanks dude

"THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET"

Hell, at this rate NANA is going to die from old age before anyone can have some fun...
Necrophilia ain't on the "Never being added" list ;)

Not sure where I have the 50% mark, in my head, from.
From me :LOL:

I got her Nuclear Wessle right here ;)
That scene killed me :ROFLMAO:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
i'm just gonna leave this here and say my peace, since i joined this forum no dev imho deserve support more than this one!

in an industry full of milkers once they reach a certain number, unambitious devs that's because they didn't reach immediate success quit and abandoned their projects, others that release 1 or if we're lucky 2 updates per year and they're lucky because they have fawners as fans that accept everything and always in the trenches ready to defend them dare you offer even constructive criticism e.g. Ocean and the likes....

i don't care if the story of this game isn't that deep or compelling enough, rather than just your run ofthe mill harem game but at least this dev constantly work on his project and deliver on time, since i stumbled upon this page no other AVNs with this caliber of renders has been frequently updated more than this one and that's enough reason for me to garner support

unfortunately non of the support links provided accepts paysafecard as a payment option and sadly that's the only reason i'm not a supporter but hopefully this VN comes one day to steam

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
That's what I call the Daz effect. Any two people with the same hair will look similar. I could give a black midget and an asian amazon the same hair and they'll look like sisters :HideThePain:

Gotta love those kinky stories where a grandma's friend's neighbor hooks up with her landlady's friend's grandson :HideThePain:
So the two people involed are...

Not sure why I'm interested in this.
Not sure if I should be interested in this.
But I'm interested.

I got bent out of shape when I learned that not ALL of the women will live happily ever after with the MC. But I got over it.
I hate it that some characters like Aiko, Elaine:love: and others won't get 'fleshed out' storylines.
But hell, there's only so many hours in the day.
Great job, MoonBox and thanks for this epic journey.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes