FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi, and welcome to another episode of:

Necropsy of a Review

Today's specimen is from a tiny amoeba infected with rabies. Such a specimen isn't a rarity, but it is of extreme importance that we perform this Necropsy, for reasons that will become apparent. Let's start:

1.00 star(s)
pulanmata12

I... I hate the MC of this game so much, I might need therapy. That face is so curbstompable, it's unreal.
His personality is literally non-existent, his body is weird (his "pecs" look like wet socks) and his behaviour is borderline retarded.

Now, leaving my personal grievances to the side, the game is really not worth playing.
When it first came out, I kinda liked it, seemed like a fun concept. But as time passed, it just showed me that this dev should go nowhere near writing stories.
Plot is basically invisible, you just go from place to place, girl sees you, girl loses her mind and becomes braindead whore, get girl, rinse and repeat.
The guy is such a huge bitch, it's crazy.
"Oh you are so cute, let me hug you to death"... The fact that women are losing their mind over this NPC is the most unbelievable part of the "story", and there are plenty.
The renders are decent, girls are pretty cute and sexy (except the fucking MC), animations do not exist, which is pathetic for a game in 2023 with all the free tools available to you. The progression is weird, most of the time you just wake up, fuck someone then go to sleep.

If you're actually looking for an engaging story with actual choices (the choices in this game are "see dumbass sex scene? yes/no"), you will have to look somewhere else. Be wary of posting your opinions in the actual thread, the fans are rabid.
Has you can probably already see from this mangled specimen, it is extremely hard to classify it, due to the damage and decomposition.

We will start:
  1. I... I hate the MC of this game so much, I might need therapy. - From this small excerpt of it's digestive system, we can see that most of this specimen's body is covered in feces. This poses a question, that even if poorly expressed the answer is: As soon as possible, Yes.
  2. That face is so curbstompable, it's unreal. His personality is literally non-existent, his body is weird (his "pecs" look like wet socks) and his behaviour is borderline retarded. - The only possible explanation for the existence of this tract of intestines, is that it is the result of dead-end evolutionary incident that proved it's inadequacy for survival by being completely formed only of cells of jelly.
  3. Now, leaving my personal grievances to the side, the game is really not worth playing. - Since the specimen was found already dead and decomposing, the filaments on this part weren't observable as to motion, it's function is indeterminable and are probably part of a mating function that apparently didn't provide any results, further confirming the non-viability of this specimen for survival.
  4. When it first came out, I kinda liked it, seemed like a fun concept. But as time passed, it just showed me that this dev should go nowhere near writing stories. - This organ is estimated to be an attempt to provide some form of sight, the strangeness of it being connected to the intestines, is puzzling and makes us doubt that it ever provided any form of result.
  5. Plot is basically invisible, you just go from place to place, girl sees you, girl loses her mind and becomes braindead whore, get girl, rinse and repeat.
    "Oh you are so cute, let me hug you to death"... The fact that women are losing their mind over this NPC is the most unbelievable part of the "story", and there are plenty. - In spite of the fact that this organs compose most of the interior of what remains of the body, even if they resemble organs previously observed in other specimens, these seem completely disjointed and have no observable function except being a waste of resources. However, they further confirm that this specimen is voided of function except the production of fecal matter.
  6. The renders are decent, girls are pretty cute and sexy (except the fucking MC), animations do not exist, which is pathetic for a game in 2023 with all the free tools available to you. The progression is weird, most of the time you just wake up, fuck someone then go to sleep. - This excerpt of the cadaver was found on the back, was probably intended to provide size or extra weight. It is quite possible that it was an attempt at mimicry, but due the position and effective size, failed in all purposes, another proof of this specimen unfitness to reproduce.
  7. If you're actually looking for an engaging story with actual choices (the choices in this game are "see dumbass sex scene? yes/no"), you will have to look somewhere else. Be wary of posting your opinions in the actual thread, the fans are rabid. - These strange formations on what seems to be the anus of the creature, could probably be part of the way they fed themselves. Probably this is where the creature was infected by rabies, because one of the formations was found deeply inserted on it's anus. Further testing showed that the creature "teeth" injected Rabies on it's prey, causing it to infect itself and probably dying from it.

Conclusion: It wasn't possible to ascertain either the function or the reason for the existence of the specimen, making it quite probably an evolutionary attempt that was never meant to survive.

This concludes this episode.

Peace :)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Necropsy of a Review

Today's specimen is from a tiny amoeba infected with rabies. Such a specimen isn't a rarity, but it is of extreme importance that we perform this Necropsy, for reasons that will become apparent. Let's start:

Has you can probably already see from this mangled specimen, it is extremely hard to classify it, due to the damage and decomposition.

We will start:
  1. I... I hate the MC of this game so much, I might need therapy. - From this small excerpt of it's digestive system, we can see that most of this specimen's body is covered in feces. This poses a question, that even if poorly expressed the answer is: As soon as possible, Yes.
  2. That face is so curbstompable, it's unreal. His personality is literally non-existent, his body is weird (his "pecs" look like wet socks) and his behaviour is borderline retarded. - The only possible explanation for the existence of this tract of intestines, is that it is the result of dead-end evolutionary incident that proved it's inadequacy for survival by being completely formed only of cells of jelly.
  3. Now, leaving my personal grievances to the side, the game is really not worth playing. - Since the specimen was found already dead and decomposing, the filaments on this part weren't observable as to motion, it's function is indeterminable and are probably part of a mating function that apparently didn't provide any results, further confirming the non-viability of this specimen for survival.
  4. When it first came out, I kinda liked it, seemed like a fun concept. But as time passed, it just showed me that this dev should go nowhere near writing stories. - This organ is estimated to be an attempt to provide some form of sight, the strangeness of it being connected to the intestines, is puzzling and makes us doubt that it ever provided any form of result.
  5. Plot is basically invisible, you just go from place to place, girl sees you, girl loses her mind and becomes braindead whore, get girl, rinse and repeat.
    "Oh you are so cute, let me hug you to death"... The fact that women are losing their mind over this NPC is the most unbelievable part of the "story", and there are plenty. - In spite of the fact that this organs compose most of the interior of what remains of the body, even if they resemble organs previously observed in other specimens, these seem completely disjointed and have no observable function except being a waste of resources. However, they further confirm that this specimen is voided of function except the production of fecal matter.
  6. The renders are decent, girls are pretty cute and sexy (except the fucking MC), animations do not exist, which is pathetic for a game in 2023 with all the free tools available to you. The progression is weird, most of the time you just wake up, fuck someone then go to sleep. - This excerpt of the cadaver was found on the back, was probably intended to provide size or extra weight. It is quite possible that it was an attempt at mimicry, but due the position and effective size, failed in all purposes, another proof of this specimen unfitness to reproduce.
  7. If you're actually looking for an engaging story with actual choices (the choices in this game are "see dumbass sex scene? yes/no"), you will have to look somewhere else. Be wary of posting your opinions in the actual thread, the fans are rabid. - These strange formations on what seems to be the anus of the creature, could probably be part of the way they fed themselves. Probably this is where the creature was infected by rabies, because one of the formations was found deeply inserted on it's anus. Further testing showed that the creature "teeth" injected Rabies on it's prey, causing it to infect itself and probably dying from it.

Conclusion: It wasn't possible to ascertain either the function or the reason for the existence of the specimen, making it quite probably an evolutionary attempt that was never meant to survive.

Hit the Reaction Limit:ROFLMAO:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

Necropsy of a Review

We will start:

While I may disagree with the review, and may not think it's the best written thing possible, it seems likely to be someone's honest opinion, and was not particularly insulting. The "necropsy" basically seemed specifically written to insult the reviewer, rather than noting any significant holes in the review, or offering examples to contradict the reviewer's statements.

In other words, it's providing lovely support of the statement that this forum can be on the toxic side.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Necropsy of a Review

We will start:

Heh they're one of the only people I'm ignoring... For reasons unrelated to this review.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.34] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

Is not anyone doing the prepatched Android anymore?
The one in the OP is prepatched. Unless you mean compressed, you'll have to search the thread for those.

whhhhhat?
she is stupid+ double stupid+ triple stupid+ immature + clingy
and how the hell is the whole monkey thing not cringy?
assuming all the above are not true

she also ruined my night with Elisabeth which probably ruined my whole day (i wanted it to be some cool romantic scene)
i'll have to leave the game for a while to recover from the massive cringe fest that is Elisabeth's spanking scene
even r/Eyebleach will not probably be able to make me forget that bitch sitting there telling me she told her mom

you can force me through all the characters in the game (even that midget) but Cathrine will always be a character i deeply hate

maybe some modder out there is deleting or killing her. that is what will keep me up at night from now on.

ps: the above post is not that serious (i do believe in it) it is quite exaggerated (except for her running Elisabeth scene for Me that i won't forgive)
i'm just trying to write more this month
Wtf are you talking about? :HideThePain:

because it IS a good game with above average story (might be better than that i stopped after elesbaith scene to relax from the cringe) and cath is seriously FUCKING SERIOUSLY ruining it for me

That scene hit me so hard it corrected the blood flow from down to up .
it gave me post-nut clarity without the nut
and it feels like she is going to ruin the whole game for me
fuck that cockblocking bitch
Seriously, what are you talking about?

it's a writing exercise
I exaggerate to better my writing and maybe create some copypasta

I don't get how
"gave me post-nut clarity without the nut" didn't tip you off but okay
:WaitWhat:

Well, I'm fucked........
Yeah tone got nothing to do with your jokes falling flat :ROFLMAO:

Yes I'm old and you're my fart :D
That was a terrible joke and you should feel bad for subjecting the world to it.

He says that on a regular basis.......
Hey! What happens in the QC room stays in the QC room :mad:

Just finished the new update, pretty good. But I have to ask, are we going to be allowed keep any relationship vanilla?

The relationship with Polly is heading towards firmly being Daddy/etc. A lot of the other relationship dynamics are dom/sub or otherwise have power play dynamics involved.

Cat and ourselves have a pretty vanilla relationship (at the very least comparatively) outside of the incest, and I really hope it stays that way.

I have no problems with Kink or BDSMor any of that stuff, and like much of it to varying degrees, but I also like variety.
Some of the side girls' routes focus on a specific kink, there's no alternates but if it's not too vanilla I'll usually give you a chance to back out before it gets serious. Polly's is Daddy/Spankings, Isabella is anal, Mila is rough/cnc, etc

I know my memory is like a box of scrabble tiles but didn't we have choice if Liz was gonna call us Daddy?
Nah that was for Cat. She says something like "You've always been a bit of a father figure to her, maybe she should start calling you daddy."

If it's like this from the back , i'll lose my mind. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fucking wish, couldn't find an asset like that :cry:
Flap down spankings (The emotes here suck, imagine I put the drooling face from the reactions)

If your hands are free you can hold any hair down or otherwise out of your way if getting hair near your mouth is something to bother you enough to not go down on someone. Like even if I wasn't into pubic hair, which I am, risking getting hair in your mouth is a small price to pay to give head to someone
There's about 100 things I'd rather be doing with my hands when going down on a chick and dealing with poor grooming isn't one of them :LOL:

I'm assuming we're talking about different kinds of bushes. I'm fine with pubes as long as they're trimmed and neat but when she's got hair going from her belly button to her anus, I'm not going down on her. Alright that's a lie, I'm still going down on her but I'll be much less enthusiastic about it.

Like if my cheeks get itchy from the hair running down her lips, I ain't having a good time.

Her role in this game is comedy relief, much like the rest of the women (other than Amy) in that Parisian Farce.
Not really, she has a sniffing fetish :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, this make me crazy from moment when I seen Selma Hayek like this in Wild Wild West.
Guess that's the next movie I'm watching :oops:

Never seen this thread so quiet...
View attachment 2773637
Not gonna lie, some quiet is welcome after having to read through these 15 weird ass pages :ROFLMAO:

While I may disagree with the review, and may not think it's the best written thing possible, it seems likely to be someone's honest opinion, and was not particularly insulting. The "necropsy" basically seemed specifically written to insult the reviewer, rather than noting any significant holes in the review, or offering examples to contradict the reviewer's statements.

In other words, it's providing lovely support of the statement that this forum can be on the toxic side.
Nah, I've seen that dude post something like "I hate harem games, the stories are always shit"
He came in knowing he wasn't gonna like it then left a review saying he doesn't like it. That review had no other purpose than to be bitter and waste everyone's time including his.

Also he seems to be really focused on MC which I find odd for a straight male harem game. First time I see someone complain about MCs tits :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC being so athletic and very much versed in going down on babes
to b oost his libido is blowing these gamers minds right about now.
Wtf are you talking about?
Seriously, what are you talking about?
Kinky play with name calling is about the most erotic thing to do,
we all have our heroic dreams of being superman or conan,
so when a girly girl calls us King kong/Monkey King,
our ”King of the jungle” - Apex predator instincts kick into hyperdrive
and that girl is up for a world of intense throbbing action.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok i downloaded the latest version off the game and appearently its missing files picture's aka the game is appearently corrupt
unable to see anything
1689630477213.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ok i downloaded the latest version off the game and appearently its missing files picture's aka the game is appearently corrupt
unable to see anything
View attachment 2778921
My guess is you're starting a new game using the latest release, which is Part 2. You should start with Part 1.

Or you can answer lot of choice questions at the start of Part 2, but you won't know any of the context etc

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I understand.

You wanted me to coddle it. Gently tap its head and whisper "it's gonna be alright" in it's ear. Then we would seat and sing Kumbayas together. After we would leave.

Now, go to it's profile, see the type of reviews it leaves and the type of posts it makes.

There's one part of the right to free expression that the review process doesn't fulfill, it is the right to consequences. It is unpleasant? Yes, it is. But it is an essential part to the right to express yourself.

That user traditionally went too far, so, I did the same. Your critique is your right to apply consequences to me. Thanks. Keep going.

I could have been didactic, if he wasn't pedantic. I will NOT reward bad behavior. Much less when it's recurrent bad behavior.

This forum is Toxic? Yes, that is the reason I made THAT post, to point exactly to how toxic that "review" is.

I find that the review system is majorly flawed. By not allowing anyone to clap back, to the most egregious accusations, and opinions that aren't anything but insults. The only answer to bad speech, is NEVER censorship, but MORE speech. Silencing the consequences is ALWAYS bad. Let it roll around in your head for a bit.

Was that review Honest? Was it the reflection of opinions? Or was it the abuse of a system that shields BAD reviewers from consequences? I feel that it wasn't honest, that no opinion was used and it is a clear abuse. What do YOU think?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
You are proving his point that the fans are rabid.
Was that review Honest? Was it the reflection of opinions? Or was it the abuse of a system that shields BAD reviewers from consequences? I feel that it wasn't honest, that no opinion was used and it is a clear abuse. What do YOU think?
"Was that review Honest?" it probably was, remember Occam's razor, was he either: Espousing an opinion that you don't agree with (neither do I, for the record), or abusing a system that shields BAD reviewers from consequences so that he could make some sort of gain and maybe turn away one person from trying this game out?

I find that the review system is majorly flawed. By not allowing anyone to clap back, to the most egregious accusations, and opinions that aren't anything but insults. The only answer to bad speech, is NEVER censorship, but MORE speech. Silencing the consequences is ALWAYS bad. Let it roll around in your head for a bit.
if your only intention with the reply to review system is to "clap back" then you wont change any minds. the cure to bad speech is GOOD speech. If he says the fans are rabid, and the replies are 35 "you single celled organism fuck you"s then you are just proving him right. Of course you should be able to say your opinion, the issue is that your retort when someone rightfully calls you out for being rude is to say 'he was rude so I should be too'. you are allowed to be rude, but no one is changing their mind after they get called a "tiny amoeba infected with rabies".

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I understand.

You wanted me to coddle it. Gently tap its head and whisper "it's gonna be alright" in it's ear. Then we would seat and sing Kumbayas together. After we would leave.

Now, go to it's profile, see the type of reviews it leaves and the type of posts it makes.

There's one part of the right to free expression that the review process doesn't fulfill, it is the right to consequences. It is unpleasant? Yes, it is. But it is an essential part to the right to express yourself.

That user traditionally went too far, so, I did the same. Your critique is your right to apply consequences to me. Thanks. Keep going.

I could have been didactic, if he wasn't pedantic. I will NOT reward bad behavior. Much less when it's recurrent bad behavior.

This forum is Toxic? Yes, that is the reason I made THAT post, to point exactly to how toxic that "review" is.

I freely admit that I did not even look up the review itself, just what you had quoted. So I don't know what else this person has reviewed.

Didn't expect anyone to coddle him. Criticize him for giving the game 1 star when he found the renders attractive. Point out that complaints about an unattractive MC are rare here (I have seen plenty of complaints in other forums). Maybe I missed it, but you basically said nothing more meaningful than, "dude's full of shit." An opinion you're welcome to hold and express! However, it does sort of come off as "you don't like my favorite game, so you're a poopyhead" - it doesn't add much to the conversation, and feels a bit juvenile (though certainly written with a clever conceit; again, I allow that I may have missed some stronger relevance between your comments and the reviewer's).

A few notes: I really enjoy the game, and look forward to every release; I really don't generally view this forum as toxic, and would go so far as to say that the regular contributors are not the ones making the most "toxic" posts; and, if I was unclear, I don't agree with the points the reviewer made (and don't think he expressed himself all that well).

But, I didn't see anything complaining about this being a harem game. The reviewer seemed to indicate that the renders were nice, and the girls looked good, without any complaint about the number of them.

I see 4 basic complaints in his review:
1. He doesn't like the MC's appearance or personality. Not an opinion I share, but everyone's entitled to their own.
2. There's no real underlying story, it's just pretty much a "fuckfest". I believe this is a point no one, not even Moonbox himself, would disagree with. If that's not your thing, then this won't appeal to you. Eminently valid in a review.
3. All women seem to fall easily into the MC's arms. Certainly, there are exceptions (Allison, Amy, Annabelle, and Polly; first two love him, but haven't jumped him (yet); last two initially can't stand him), but, again, if you're looking for a game where the MC works hard to romance women and slowly convince them he's right for them, this may not be the game for you. Still, given Allison and Amy, this would have been a point you could have thrown back some challenge on.
4. The choices in the game don't provide him the sort of control over the story he would expect. Here's another point that's arguable, as it fundamentally goes back to the "fuckfest" point. Given there's little overarching story, there won't be decisions like should you betray so-and-so's secrets, or should you go to work running your own garage/repair business, or as an electrical engineer at the local paper plant. The choices you have are indeed related to who you will or won't get involved with, what activities you'll perform with them, and what should they call you.

Now, I still haven't looked at this guy's reviews. Maybe they pretty much follow a cookie-cutter template. Maybe the reviewer lied about his opinions (which seems pretty pointless). The review appears to state personal opinions about some aspects of the game, but really doesn't seem to portray the game as something other than what we all enjoy. That he does not enjoy it is his prerogative (and his loss, in my opinion).

The review system does allow feedback. You can post a review that's basically the opposite of his, refuting all his points whether you choose to reference his review or not. And you can report reviews: if this guy has reviews of only harem-tagged games, has reviews of 35 of them, and they're all one-star reviews (or even all but one), that's a sign that something may be off. If this guy was unreasonably rude or abusive, you could report him for that. Thing is, as I read it, he wasnt; I wouldn't expect a report on that basis to get you anywhere. And, honestly, if I saw a review that read like your necropsy, I probably would report it as having nothing of substance to say, and saying so in a fairly offensive manner (as opposed to a review that just said, "I didn't like it," which isn't particularly helpful, but doesn't accuse the game (or, by implication, the dev) of being full of shit and impotent). And that's why I said your necropsy felt like it was a bit toxic - no real reason for your disagreement, just fancy name-calling.

Sorry if this should have been a DM; just thought others might also benefit from my explanation of where I was coming from. If I bored everyone, my apologies.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
"Was that review Honest?" it probably was, remember Occam's razor, was he either: Espousing an opinion that you don't agree with (neither do I, for the record), or abusing a system that shields BAD reviewers from consequences so that he could make some sort of gain and maybe turn away one person from trying this game out?
I mean that dude turned their profile private so I can't double check, but if the only reviews someone posts are negative then it stands to reason that the entire point of them posting reviews is just to drag and harass devs, and maybe even hurt their bottom lines.
Since they've since gone private I think that actually reinforces that position though, makes it harder to call them out on their bullshit.

As for the second point I doubt too many people who don't play this game read the reviews and then go to the last page to cross reference for any rebuttals. Pretty sure Fat Giant posted that necropsy for the rest of our entertainment, to which I declare it a wild success.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Brought up by my previous message, but I thought it would be more useful on its own:

Gilford apparently isn't a good place to be if you're a woman. Every guy we really know something about seems to have some strike against him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tend to think that this helps us understand the reaction Gilford women have to a guy who treats them with respect, and tries to satisfy them sexually. He's clearly a shining diamond in a bucket otherwise full of horse feces. Plus, of course, his resemblance to a horse in one physical aspect.

Other random, unrelated thoughts on possible story points.

I do hope @Moonboxdoes go somewhere with that mention of the MC's dad with respect to Sophia.

And I do hope we see more of the Pene de Diablo cult. Not so much storywise (though any future trips could add to the membership), but future bits about how it's thriving, or about the MC encountering problems because his equipment is an exact match to what they worship, or the MC having to escape a mob of "believers."

And, I'm curious as to what the focus will be past the much-anticipated halfway point, when the orange comment in the OP becomes invalid. I'm guessing it will be working towards the women finding out explicitly about each other, and adjusting to that (it's one thing to know your guy's not exclusive; another thing altogether to know he's being not exclusive with your mom, your sister, your niece, and multiple close family friends). If the pregnancy kink folks are lucky, maybe some of the M7 becoming pregnant, and interacting with them as the pregnancies develop (I know, unlikely due to the need for multiple versions of each scene with those characters, but I'm sure it would make so many so happy).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I freely admit that I did not even look up the review itself, just what you had quoted. So I don't know what else this person has reviewed.

Didn't expect anyone to coddle him. Criticize him for giving the game 1 star when he found the renders attractive. Point out that complaints about an unattractive MC are rare here (I have seen plenty of complaints in other forums). Maybe I missed it, but you basically said nothing more meaningful than, "dude's full of shit." An opinion you're welcome to hold and express! However, it does sort of come off as "you don't like my favorite game, so you're a poopyhead" - it doesn't add much to the conversation, and feels a bit juvenile (though certainly written with a clever conceit; again, I allow that I may have missed some stronger relevance between your comments and the reviewer's).

A few notes: I really enjoy the game, and look forward to every release; I really don't generally view this forum as toxic, and would go so far as to say that the regular contributors are not the ones making the most "toxic" posts; and, if I was unclear, I don't agree with the points the reviewer made (and don't think he expressed himself all that well).

But, I didn't see anything complaining about this being a harem game. The reviewer seemed to indicate that the renders were nice, and the girls looked good, without any complaint about the number of them.

I see 4 basic complaints in his review:
1. He doesn't like the MC's appearance or personality. Not an opinion I share, but everyone's entitled to their own.
2. There's no real underlying story, it's just pretty much a "fuckfest". I believe this is a point no one, not even Moonbox himself, would disagree with. If that's not your thing, then this won't appeal to you. Eminently valid in a review.
3. All women seem to fall easily into the MC's arms. Certainly, there are exceptions (Allison, Amy, Annabelle, and Polly; first two love him, but haven't jumped him (yet); last two initially can't stand him), but, again, if you're looking for a game where the MC works hard to romance women and slowly convince them he's right for them, this may not be the game for you. Still, given Allison and Amy, this would have been a point you could have thrown back some challenge on.
4. The choices in the game don't provide him the sort of control over the story he would expect. Here's another point that's arguable, as it fundamentally goes back to the "fuckfest" point. Given there's little overarching story, there won't be decisions like should you betray so-and-so's secrets, or should you go to work running your own garage/repair business, or as an electrical engineer at the local paper plant. The choices you have are indeed related to who you will or won't get involved with, what activities you'll perform with them, and what should they call you.

Now, I still haven't looked at this guy's reviews. Maybe they pretty much follow a cookie-cutter template. Maybe the reviewer lied about his opinions (which seems pretty pointless). The review appears to state personal opinions about some aspects of the game, but really doesn't seem to portray the game as something other than what we all enjoy. That he does not enjoy it is his prerogative (and his loss, in my opinion).

The review system does allow feedback. You can post a review that's basically the opposite of his, refuting all his points whether you choose to reference his review or not. And you can report reviews: if this guy has reviews of only harem-tagged games, has reviews of 35 of them, and they're all one-star reviews (or even all but one), that's a sign that something may be off. If this guy was unreasonably rude or abusive, you could report him for that. Thing is, as I read it, he wasnt; I wouldn't expect a report on that basis to get you anywhere. And, honestly, if I saw a review that read like your necropsy, I probably would report it as having nothing of substance to say, and saying so in a fairly offensive manner (as opposed to a review that just said, "I didn't like it," which isn't particularly helpful, but doesn't accuse the game (or, by implication, the dev) of being full of shit and impotent). And that's why I said your necropsy felt like it was a bit toxic - no real reason for your disagreement, just fancy name-calling.

Sorry if this should have been a DM; just thought others might also benefit from my explanation of where I was coming from. If I bored everyone, my apologies.
All your points are fair.

I didn't have to be this caustic. In retrospect, I shouldn't have gone to his profile and read his posts and other reviews before starting to write. I did it though. The dude is indeed full of shit, doesn't have anything to say of value and his opinions are all that the MC is ugly, or a beta, or some other derogatory name. UNLESS, the game is NTR based. Then the MC is praised for being ugly, weak and a beta that deserves to be cucked.

From this I was able to build a tentative profile and I'm terribly sorry, it is an UGLY one. Yes, I was extremely hard and made no effort to even give his opinions any weight or respect. Instead of going high, I was too pissed off and was only able to go low. Because, with everything I've read of him, he never, even once, showed any respect for anyone. Return to sender was all I could think.

I wish I could have wrote BEFORE going through his history, but, well... I didn't.

What I saw was someone abusing the review system to go immune and not be challenged. His reaction of making his profile private, tells us EXACTLY that. He knows he was due to be called out, he even took a preemptive strike by calling us rabid, or was that a request? Maybe an expectation?

This is in fact, one of my favorite games. No it doesn't have a story, NEVER claimed to have, it IS indeed a fuckfest with no other intention but entertain us, making us laugh and feel good. Like a modern days Benny Hill Show. Any one that comes here looking for a Kafka book, or a Joyce's Ulysses, should have their head examined, AFTER the guillotine... for medical reasons, obviously.

I opted to go for the laugh by derision, using the most ridiculous high-brow possible, it was written with over glass. ;)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
All your points are fair.

I didn't have to be this caustic. In retrospect, I shouldn't have gone to his profile and read his posts and other reviews before starting to write. I did it though. The dude is indeed full of shit, doesn't have anything to say of value and his opinions are all that the MC is ugly, or a beta, or some other derogatory name. UNLESS, the game is NTR based. Then the MC is praised for being ugly, weak and a beta that deserves to be cucked.

From this I was able to build a tentative profile and I'm terribly sorry, it is an UGLY one. Yes, I was extremely hard and made no effort to even give his opinions any weight or respect. Instead of going high, I was too pissed off and was only able to go low. Because, with everything I've read of him, he never, even once, showed any respect for anyone. Return to sender was all I could think.

I wish I could have wrote BEFORE going through his history, but, well... I didn't.

What I saw was someone abusing the review system to go immune and not be challenged. His reaction of making his profile private, tells us EXACTLY that. He knows he was due to be called out, he even took a preemptive strike by calling us rabid, or was that a request? Maybe an expectation?

This is in fact, one of my favorite games. No it doesn't have a story, NEVER claimed to have, it IS indeed a fuckfest with no other intention but entertain us, making us laugh and feel good. Like a modern days Benny Hill Show. Any one that comes here looking for a Kafka book, or a Joyce's Ulysses, should have their head examined, AFTER the guillotine... for medical reasons, obviously.

I opted to go for the laugh by derision, using the most ridiculous high-brow possible, it was written with over glass. ;)

I reiterate... They're like the only user I've actually ignored. Don't worry your presumably large head about it.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and SlapE
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes