dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

The one in the OP is prepatched. Unless you mean compressed, you'll have to search the thread for those.

Wtf are you talking about? :HideThePain:

Seriously, what are you talking about?

:WaitWhat:

Yeah tone got nothing to do with your jokes falling flat :ROFLMAO:

That was a terrible joke and you should feel bad for subjecting the world to it.

Hey! What happens in the QC room stays in the QC room :mad:

Some of the side girls' routes focus on a specific kink, there's no alternates but if it's not too vanilla I'll usually give you a chance to back out before it gets serious. Polly's is Daddy/Spankings, Isabella is anal, Mila is rough/cnc, etc

Nah that was for Cat. She says something like "You've always been a bit of a father figure to her, maybe she should start calling you daddy."

I fucking wish, couldn't find an asset like that :cry:
Flap down spankings (The emotes here suck, imagine I put the drooling face from the reactions)

There's about 100 things I'd rather be doing with my hands when going down on a chick and dealing with poor grooming isn't one of them :LOL:

I'm assuming we're talking about different kinds of bushes. I'm fine with pubes as long as they're trimmed and neat but when she's got hair going from her belly button to her anus, I'm not going down on her. Alright that's a lie, I'm still going down on her but I'll be much less enthusiastic about it.

Like if my cheeks get itchy from the hair running down her lips, I ain't having a good time.

Not really, she has a sniffing fetish :ROFLMAO:

Guess that's the next movie I'm watching :oops:

Not gonna lie, some quiet is welcome after having to read through these 15 weird ass pages :ROFLMAO:

Nah, I've seen that dude post something like "I hate harem games, the stories are always shit"
He came in knowing he wasn't gonna like it then left a review saying he doesn't like it. That review had no other purpose than to be bitter and waste everyone's time including his.

Also he seems to be really focused on MC which I find odd for a straight male harem game. First time I see someone complain about MCs tits :ROFLMAO:
We do a little trolling

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thank you, i couldn't remember her name and it was killing me.
Pleasure mate. (y)
Yeah I have no idea why some people wanna waste their time with games they know they won't enjoy
Yeah, you see people complaining about a kink existing in a game, despite it being tagged as containing said kink.
(Why enter the thread, then?)
As if the game should be made specifically catering to their own personal, subjective taste.
Entitled Is Strong With This One.jpg

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't think you're alone.
I think a fair few people shared that obsession with Katee Owen & her tits... :love:
View attachment 2780534
I wonder if men are just naturally pulled towards things which bounce... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Part of the visual response from our hunter/gather history, taking note of movement?

Looking at this gif and the full original video, I realize how much my attraction to this vid is her expression and enthusiasm. The bounciness of her face and body language is about as strong as the bounce of her breasts. At least for me. Thank you for providing the name as well.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't think you're alone.
I think a fair few people shared that obsession with Katee Owen & her tits... :love:
View attachment 2780534
I wonder if men are just naturally pulled towards things which bounce... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I showed this to my housemate/ex. Her first question, knowing what we do here, was weather it was a person or animation. I assured her that it was life. A boob physics engine doesn't yet exist that could handle all the variables to mimic Katee Owen here. The person who designs one will be rich as Hell.

Perhaps the first commercial application of quantum computing?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I showed this to my housemate/ex. Her first question, knowing what we do here, was weather it was a person or animation. I assured her that it was life. A boob physics engine doesn't yet exist that could handle all the variables to mimic Katee Owen here. The person who designs one will be rich as Hell.

Perhaps the first commercial application of quantum computing?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not enough!
There are probably better ones, the increase in processing power and the graphics cards, have made an incredible difference, I showed you one mod, in a sea of them, on a game that is 12 years old... imagine what new engines and newer mods can achieve...

The problem relies on the fact that producing that type of content is still considered "fringe" or "abhorrent", I find it essential, but I'm nobody...

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Of course it's skyrim, surprised it's nexus though and not LL.
The technical mods, like this one have more to do with Nexus than with LL.

Nexus, in the mean time has softened their rules on more specific mods, not has open has LL and the others, but less restrictive than it once was. Not to the point of having the HEAVY content, but, enough to have the Flowers mod that uses many of the Animations LL is famous for.

Peace :)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is "prepatch" the new "biweekly," where no one know what it really means?

Before the patch is added? Already patched before release?

Twice a week or every two weeks?

Fuuuuck.
I believe "prepatched", with respect to Android versions, is going to mean "already patched". Android versions are difficult for end users to patch, so they need to be patched before being compiled into an APK.

On a less definitive note, to me, "bi-weekly" is just shy of "semi-monthly". Every two weeks vs twice a month. Admittedly, because "bi-weekly" comic books came out every two weeks, and "bi-monthly" comics every two months.

Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is "prepatch" the new "biweekly," where no one know what it really means?

Before the patch is added? Already patched before release?

Twice a week or every two weeks?

Fuuuuck.
Prepatched is already having the patch, it's like precooked.

Biweekly is twice a week. Fortnightly is every two weeks. Monthly is every four weeks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes