xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nah I took them off because it was misleading. People thought they were side girls when they're not. The plans are still the same, they'll come back for another scene.

I thought it would cut down on the when are Aiko/Shawna coming back questions but it actually made it worse :oops:
Your own fault why did you make them so gorgerous, :p:p:ROFLMAO::D
best example is the nurse, from Jamillas hospital pick up, nobody asks for her .....:D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To the Attention of Mr. Pussy et al

Subject: Your inquiry for one of our Nurses

I am happy to inform that that member of our personnel is still available to be hired for the position of Domestic Care that you were looking for. Along with your volunteered donation to this institution and your offer of monetary incentives to that member of our staff, we are extremely pleased to place her in your service for as long as you require her.

We've supplied her with the address you desired and also the specific uniform you wanted her to wear.

Best compliments,

Eric Farmer

Director of Human Resources - Guildford Medical Hospital

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
To the Attention of Mr. Pussy et al

Subject: Your inquiry for one of our Nurses

I am happy to inform that that member of our personnel is still available to be hired for the position of Domestic Care that you were looking for. Along with your volunteered donation to this institution and your offer of monetary incentives to that member of our staff, we are extremely pleased to place her in your service for as long as you require her.

We've supplied her with the address you desired and also the specific uniform you wanted her to wear.

Best compliments,

Eric Farmer

Director of Human Resources - Guildford Medical Hospital
Oh, shit its different city. Now Mr. Pussy accidentally gets some ugliness, with huge firm tits. And no hair on breast.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
MoonBox please fix the saves, i need MORE SAVE SLOTS lol, and fix the save page issue, umm it looks like this.

when clickng load game this error comes up.

1689969647438.png

and here is the other issue

1689969719409.png

you can't click on the numbers because the Yellow writing is hovering the numbers.

that is the only two issues i have, other than that the Game is LOVELY :love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Amy is my number 1 and i can't wait for sexy time with her.

Plus hopefully once that happens we get some sexy time with both aunties at the same time.
Hope is a dangerous thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoonBox please fix the saves, i need MORE SAVE SLOTS lol, and fix the save page issue, umm it looks like this.

View attachment 2789368

View attachment 2789370

you can't click on the numbers because the Yellow writing is hovering the numbers.

that is the only two issues i have, other than that the Game is LOVELY :love::love::love:
Are you using a mod? Mine looks like this
1689970774633.png

I forgot how fucking ugly the part 1 UI is :HideThePain:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

View attachment 2789368

View attachment 2789370

Hi. According your second screenshot I assume you are using the wrong Mod version in your game part one installation (the red X-buttons are used only in Mod part 2 from me). Please download the according Mod for game part 1.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes