Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
I think I asked Moonbox this before or I may have read the answer in the thread, but I am just curious is it your plan to goto v1.0 give or take and be complete for this VN. I am having a great time with it so far just wondering how long you have plans to run it. If that is even something you want to share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think I asked Moonbox this before or I may have read the answer in the thread, but I am just curious is it your plan to goto v1.0 give or take and be complete for this VN. I am having a great time with it so far just wondering how long you have plans to run it. If that is even something you want to share.
The only thing we laymen can be reasonably sure of is that we haven't reached Moonbox's self-determined half-way point yet, since they've consistently said that's approximately when the agreed upon Event-That-Shal-Not-Be-Named® is supposed to occur.

Of course, we've also been informed by MoonBox upon occasion that much of the update-to-update story is -- for want of a better term -- being made "on the fly."

So, by examining those two sentiments, I think it's fair to say we can expect this game to continue for quite a while ... or not.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hope is a dangerous thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you using a mod? Mine looks like this
View attachment 2789390

I forgot how fucking ugly the part 1 UI is :HideThePain:
the walkthrough mod

edit: yeah i see, i used the wrong one hahahaha

but i still need more save slots ;);) nine pages is not enough :eek:

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
the walkthrough mod

edit: yeah i see, i used the wrong one hahahaha

but i still need more save slots ;);) nine pages is not enough :eek:
As you'll see from the attached image, there really isn't a true "limit" to how many save pages a Ren'py game can have:

Screenshot 2023-07-21 232608.png

All you have to do is click on the arrows I've circled below to increase the page count or return to lower page numbers.

left right scroll arrows.png

Not sure there's an upper limit.

EDIT: I've never seen a Ren'py game that this wasn't a feature. Some games the page numbers at the bottom that also increase as you scroll up, but even the ones that don't you can increase the page numbers by using the arrows.

Last edited:

Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
The only thing we laymen can be reasonably sure of is that we haven't reached Moonbox's self-determined half-way point yet, since they've consistently said that's approximately when the agreed upon Event-That-Shal-Not-Be-Named® is supposed to occur.

Of course, we've also been informed by MoonBox upon occasion that much of the update-to-update story is -- for want of a better term -- being made "on the fly."

So, by examining those two sentiments, I think it's fair to say we can expect this game to continue for quite a while ... or not.

So true and I love Moonbox's cryptic replys...LOL I won't complain if he runs this thing for longer than the others that I have been following along. If he is having fun making this and keeps to the formula he is using which I like the balance of humor and other stuff he could have a very long story here.....LOL

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Some games the page numbers at the bottom that also increase as you scroll up, but even the ones that don't you can increase the page numbers by using the arrows.
Thanks for the tip (hehehe)! I will try this out on the games with limited pages and no arrows.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
and if there was animation people would bitch about it being the same thing over and over again, along with whatever else is already complained about
Yes some people like to complain, others like to complain about those complaining so the first complainers start to complain in return against the complaining of their complaining and then they... I hope you get the point :LOL:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
There's way more than 9 pages, you having the wrong mod just really broke it for you.
mmm so the mod did break the save, hmm thank you for letting me know, i was about to lose my mind ;)

Reactions: SlapE
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes