PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Is she objectively ugly now that she's pregnant?
No, I didn't say she was objectively ugly. In fact, I didn't attribute any negative value at all to her pregnant self. You are just interpreting that on your own.

I just attribute more attractiveness to her non-pregnant body type and I would have preferred to have more scenes with her before she was 6 months pregnant. I'll settle for her pregnant because she's still beautiful and hot, just less.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Technically, as I recall, a dream rather than a true flashback.
So, according to YOUR flashback... ;) hehehe

Never seen that distiction drawn before. I understand it, no arguement, just never seen that line drawn so specifically.

I think in this context it's, "six of one is worth two in the bush."

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm a bit disapointed what refers to Tanya, in my books she should be part of the M7 or better said M8 then !
I like somewhat everything about her, Moon did good work with the integration in the * story.
Edit:* non existent
Back in February, I had this thought about the girls' "rankings" ... I think it still holds true.:

Is it just me, or is Tanya in her own category between the mains and the "secondary"?

You CAN reject her (by not impregnating her), but if you bring her into the fold, she's part of the main harem, right? I mean, she's already Cat's big sister and deep-throat mentor now ...

I see it as:

Tier 1: The Seven Musketeers* (plus Molly)
Tier 1a: Tanya (She's D'artagnan ... once she's in, she's in)
Tier 2: The Families (O'Malley's, Priya/Veena, Jada/Aaliyah, etc.) plus Mabel
Tier 3: ... and all the rest, here on Grandma's Isle! (with potential for promotion to Tier 2 in the future)**

*(Proper term The Magnificent Seven™, but I was building a theme)
**"Hear" this as if the Micromachine guy from the 90s was saying it

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE and FatGiant
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes