FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Really looking forward to the end game where we can knock up the entire redheaded clan, Liz and Katie, and maybe openly keep Mila, Annabelle, and Sophia as pets. So very not against putting a bump into Mila, Zelda, Sophia, and Polly as well though.
I would not be surprised if MB is just going to allow the freedom to knock up nearly every girl in the game for a breeding route ending.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I would not be surprised if MB is just going to allow the freedom to knock up nearly every girl in the game for a breeding route ending.
you talking like it's not the basic ending it'll have, nah, you not getting most of everyone pregnant will basically be the same without kids or it's own ending entirely, it's so far in the future that it's pretty pointless to guess but i'm confident in this much at least haha

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Oh no, Wiggly, S1nsational is going to go ballistic, you are using the default name...

View attachment 2802374
Best part, I added that pic AFTER he like the post. muhahahaha.

ps- I knew that chic in high school. not well, but we crossed paths a few time. Now you can determine my age and where I grew up.

editted for those damn remnatns that stay in the reply box if you close the browser. annoying bug on this site.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Best part, I added that pic AFTER he like the post. muhahahaha.

ps- I knew that chic in high school. not well, but we crossed paths a few time. Now you can determine my age and where I grew up.
I have no clue who she even is... I seem to remember seeing her on TV, but no more than that...

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
you talking like it's not the basic ending it'll have, nah, you not getting most of everyone pregnant will basically be the same without kids or it's own ending entirely, it's so far in the future that it's pretty pointless to guess but i'm confident in this much at least haha
Pregnancy is optional just like Tanya. There are scenes that actually replace the Tanya scenes if MC didn't impregnate her. At Christmas she will be replaced by Shizuka spying on MC with Liz and Cat. She will then complain to herself how she wishes it was her.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Pregnancy is optional just like Tanya. There are scenes that actually replace the Tanya scenes if MC didn't impregnate her. At Christmas she will be replaced by Shizuka spying on MC with Liz and Cat. She will then complain to herself how she wishes it was her.
Well, SOME pregnancies are optional.

But, really, say no to Tanya... Ah well. ::SMH::

Peace :(

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:He is showing of lol he has shurely more saves with different paths just for test purposes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes