FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think it's been said that everyone in the M7 will either get pregnant, or have the option to do so. I'm inclined to say the M7 will get pregnant (where possible; i would tend to think Allison went through menopause a while ago). It was in the context of a discussion of the MC's super-potency; basically, it's not going to lead to as many pregnancies as one would expect. (Maybe somehow that will let Allison get pregnant, illogical as it would be).

In fact, it may be just the M7 that get pregnant, and it may not be a choice. I'm thinking in terms of practicality and update frequency; if Moonbox has to do pregnant and non-pregnant scenes for every character (meaning at least two versions of each scene; optionally getting each O'Reilly pregnant could mean 16 versions of their scenes, for example), updates will either be much shorter in terms of playtime, or will take at least twice as long to create.

I'll point to the fact that it's the M7 (I believe) where you don't always get to choose whether to come inside them or elsewise.
MB has already said, a long time ago, that the whole family will get pregnant, yes, even Allison. Pryia's treatments work as the plot armor (alongside MC's Super Sperm) to allow the older girls to get pregnant. While rare and potentially dangerous to the mother to be, pregnancies of women above 60 years old, exist.

The M7 will ALL be pregnant, without option. Some may even already be. In those cases, you will not be asked or informed (AFAIK) except, maybe, on the Relationship pages.

Mabel and Ophelia will be optionally impregnable. I can't even imagine the nightmarish number of renders per scene with all the optional pregnancies. Stay sane MB, stay sane.

Peace :)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
MB has already said, a long time ago, that the whole family will get pregnant, yes, even Allison. Pryia's treatments work as the plot armor (alongside MC's Super Sperm) to allow the older girls to get pregnant. While rare and potentially dangerous to the mother to be, pregnancies of women above 60 years old, exist.

The M7 will ALL be pregnant, without option. Some may even already be. In those cases, you will not be asked or informed (AFAIK) except, maybe, on the Relationship pages.

Mabel and Ophelia will be optionally impregnable. I can't even imagine the nightmarish number of renders per scene with all the optional pregnancies. Stay sane MB, stay sane.

but but if box stays sane then the updates would slow to once every month or two months

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
AH RIGHT so of course one should be MORE than enough for this game.
Edit: Besides she and her best friend are cut from the same cloth, so it doesn't feel right to have one of them sub without the other.
If you opted to turn the tables on Sandra, I'm sorry to tell you, that was IT. No more Sandra. Not sub, not mommy dom. It's over. I hope you saved.

And yes, one sub is enough, because there are other girls with similar behaviors.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi, MoonBox i think Game Banner need update.
Mila - she is pet, yes? but she not wear collar?
near Sandra big girl in pink dress - she also MC's pet and she wears collar. but Mila - not, but i see what MC wear collar on Mila in the last night visit.

need to re-compose new or fix old game banner please...
thanks.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am not liking these updates, they are small and add almost no material
I am not liking this comment, it is small and add almost no material

You see, I would respect and not mock a real critique. But, what you did is akin to a kid pulling a tantrum in a store. No one fucking cares what you like or dislike if you are rude and trollish. And why should we care about what you like or dislike? Are you some kind of special speck of dust? Not even if you were this Dev employer would you have a right to be disrespectful.

Also, what does it mean "not liking"? You'll stop downloading them for free? You'll no longer play the game? You'll delete it from your computer or cell phone? Maybe you'll do a scathing review and leave a 1 star rating?

Get off of your super inflated sense of importance, take what you can get for free, play it or not, like it or dislike it, the world will NEVER know the difference.

And by the way, not liking isn't an opinion, it's a point of view. An opinion MUST be well informed and explained.

GH_get_out.gif

Peace :mad:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I also kind of wish we had bigger, less frequent updates, simply because it comes and goes too soon. I do play each as they come because I have limited bandwidth and use the update patches. Oink

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes