WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Opt-in; Cum-in.

Only way I play :cool::geek:

[Edit: on second thought, I think this is just playing the game as god intended... this place really needs a shrug emoji]

Reactions: CircaAD

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Alicia Silverstone. Before Clueless, she was the girl from the Aerosmith videos back in '93 and '94. Great, now I feel old you... grumble grumble sonofanunnamedgoat.
I'm just bad at celebrity names. Although I was only 6 or 7 when those music videos were made so...

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
you talking like it's not the basic ending it'll have, nah, you not getting most of everyone pregnant will basically be the same without kids or it's own ending entirely, it's so far in the future that it's pretty pointless to guess but i'm confident in this much at least haha
I think it's been said that everyone in the M7 will either get pregnant, or have the option to do so. I'm inclined to say the M7 will get pregnant (where possible; i would tend to think Allison went through menopause a while ago). It was in the context of a discussion of the MC's super-potency; basically, it's not going to lead to as many pregnancies as one would expect. (Maybe somehow that will let Allison get pregnant, illogical as it would be).

In fact, it may be just the M7 that get pregnant, and it may not be a choice. I'm thinking in terms of practicality and update frequency; if Moonbox has to do pregnant and non-pregnant scenes for every character (meaning at least two versions of each scene; optionally getting each O'Reilly pregnant could mean 16 versions of their scenes, for example), updates will either be much shorter in terms of playtime, or will take at least twice as long to create.

I'll point to the fact that it's the M7 (I believe) where you don't always get to choose whether to come inside them or elsewise.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes