TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Koga3 is at work which means I can't read the update while I'm at work (work from home). Woe is me.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I am not liking these updates, they are small and add almost no material
I also kind of wish we had bigger, less frequent updates, simply because it comes and goes too soon. I do play each as they come because I have limited bandwidth and use the update patches. Oink
Update size is fine if you think about it. This game has a pretty good update size compared to how long it takes to be made there are typically 1-2 updates a month at around 500-600+ renders a piece with 2 ingame days each update and (For me at least) 40 minutes to an hour of playtime each update most other devs it takes 3+ months to put out the amount of content in 1 update for this.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
so something that i know has been talked about here before but can't remember the conclusion i am wondering has moon said that the mc's sister Melissa is 100% dead cause i feel like with her even being made is weird if she is dead cause her even being a thing hasn't had any significance as of yet. His parents have been brought up a few times but not her so i am just curious.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
so something that i know has been talked about here before but can't remember the conclusion i am wondering has moon said that the mc's sister Melissa is 100% dead cause i feel like with her even being made is weird if she is dead cause her even being a thing hasn't had any significance as of yet. His parents have been brought up a few times but not her so i am just curious.
She isn't :mad: :cry:
Don't you dare to contradict me MoonBox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Ruffuss

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Update size is fine if you think about it. This game has a pretty good update size compared to how long it takes to be made there are typically 1-2 updates a month at around 500-600+ renders a piece with 2 ingame days each update and (For me at least) 40 minutes to an hour of playtime each update most other devs it takes 3+ months to put out the amount of content in 1 update for this.
Not saying that MB is not putting in a lot of work but I usually get maybe 15-20 minutes PT out of each update. Then again, I read really fast. Also agree, MB beats 98% of the devs out there, for speed of output. When it comes to speed and quality, MB beats them all. I just wish I had more, it seems ike it ends too soon each time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The girl who is definitely our sister is definitely dead. The girl who might be our sister might be alive. We haven't seen Sophia in ages. (I haven't played .35 yet don't know if she shows up)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: FatGiant and Bob69

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know Moon likes to troll people about the sister and people keep coming up with wild theories but as far as i'm aware she's dead as fuck.

So dead she's seen more Freddie Mercury concerts than anyone alive.

Dead enough to be on first name terms with the Grim Reaper.

So dead that anyone wanting to fuck her have already been NTR'd by Satan because he wanted that pussy and because he likes to cuck big brothers with an incest fetish.

So dead that if she was still walking the Earth her fave food would be brains.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
She isn't :mad: :cry:
Don't you dare to contradict me MoonBox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea i am hoping she is as well i am kind of speculating she is either Zelda, Maria, Isabella or polly.

Not saying that MB is not putting in a lot of work but I usually get maybe 15-20 minutes PT out of each update. Then again, I read really fast. Also agree, MB beats 98% of the devs out there, for speed of output. When it comes to speed and quality, MB beats them all. I just wish I had more, it seems ike it ends too soon each time.
i am just a slow ass reader and i usually look at the pictures as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea i am hoping she is as well i am kind of speculating she is either Zelda, Maria, Isabella or polly.
The MC was incredibly close with his sister.

If she was already in the game he would recognise her. They lived together until like a couple of months ago game time.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I see alot of posts saying no sex with nana yet... Is that a joke? I'm interested in playing again if it actually has sex scenes with her thank you anyone!

No it's not a joke.
However, lately there have been so many other storylines going in different directions that
it might not be a good time for sex w her anyway....

Some other time when the story will be at a point to primarily focus just on them and the romance
of it will be great.

Of course I haven't played the latest update yet....

Still might be a good time for you to play and get 'caught up'

Cheers

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Also....

Thank you, Moonbox, for the recent developments with
Jamila and Priya. Their storylines seem to be perfect lately
mainly focusing on the love/romance side of the relationships.
It's been my favorite part of Grandma's House overall.

Minnie has been wonderful recently as well and I have really enjoyed
her comedy relief. lol

Amelia has been interesting and sad to watch as I hope she will go ahead
and progress w the MC as well.

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Quick question for the people who don't play the incest version (or anyone who knows I suppose), are our parents still our parents, our sister our sister? Like were the people who died still our family or were they landlord/lady and housemate?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes