WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Quick question for the people who don't play the incest version (or anyone who knows I suppose), are our parents still our parents, our sister our sister? Like were the people who died still our family or were they landlord/lady and housemate?
They are still family. Allison becomes a freind of your grandma, who iirc, is also supposed to be dead.

Been way over a year since I played it though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The MC was incredibly close with his sister.

If she was already in the game he would recognise her. They lived together until like a couple of months ago game time.
Sorry, no. The accident took place while the MC was still in Middle School. He was indeed close to Melissa, but it's been many years more than what you said.

so something that i know has been talked about here before but can't remember the conclusion i am wondering has moon said that the mc's sister Melissa is 100% dead cause i feel like with her even being made is weird if she is dead cause her even being a thing hasn't had any significance as of yet. His parents have been brought up a few times but not her so i am just curious.
MoonBox has been very purposefully unclear about Melissa. There's no definitive proof of her being death, the no cadaver found dilemma. Circumstantial and empirical evidence points to her death, since no one else survived the plane crash. But, the absence of a corpse leaves open the possibility, for a very slight chance of her surviving. I have long since made the conscious choice of going against my scientific brain and lay hope that she's alive and will eventually show up. I don't give any credence to her already being in the game, the MC was very close to her and even after so many years he would recognize her. Oh but she may have been subjected to plastic surgery and have her memory wiped and is hiding from her family and ... whatever conspiracy... that is already pushing it too far.

I do have a reason for this hope, a family member of mine, vanished in 1961. No further contact, no proof, nothing... I was raised by 2 persons, mother and grandmother, that believed until their death that that person was still alive. I am applying this same way of thinking, hope dies last. Is it reasonable? Obviously NOT. But, it gives an extra thrill to the game, costs nothing and it's fun to theorize here... So, why not?

Peace :)

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone else think Asami is nightmare fuel?
The flat hair, weird lips with the lines, dead eyes etc?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They are still family. Allison becomes a freind of your grandma, who iirc, is also supposed to be dead.

Been way over a year since I played it though.
I see. This doesn't completely rule out Sophia ever being revelaved as our half-sister, but it would make it a tad more difficult. Assuming of course the scripts aren't already more different than simply changing most relations to Landlady, Tenant, and Friend etc. If they're already pretty different then Sophia being our half sister is still an easy possibility

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To all the lunatics obsessed with Nana, especially those who won't play until she's fuckable;

You do realize that even once she's been bedded for the first time, she won't be a regular lay? Like look at my beloved Cat, it's been ages since we did anything sexual with her, certainly not directly anyway. So you'll probably still be waiting ages between updates if you're only going to start and continue when there's content with Nana.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes