PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
I see alot of posts saying no sex with nana yet... Is that a joke? I'm interested in playing again if it actually has sex scenes with her thank you anyone!
I've said many times before that there won't be any sex with Nana until MC bangs every other female in the game, or at least every woman shown in the picture on the first page. So pretty much granny gets banged towards the end, unless the endgame is her getting knocked up.

Reactions: natz23

WillyB

Nov 16, 2018
Tried this for the first time a few days ago - is there any way to be on the Shizuka's path without Asami? I keep trying different choices, keep ending up on her path. Core path or am I missing a step?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Tried this for the first time a few days ago - is there any way to be on the Shizuka's path without Asami? I keep trying different choices, keep ending up on her path. Core path or am I missing a step?
As has been stated in this thread about 8 gazillion times. Asami is part of the "Magnificent 7" those characters are unavoidable, the only way to avoid is not to play.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just to clarify for you ('cause I'm in the mood)...

Magnificent 7™: Nana, Jamila, Amy, Liz, Cat, Shizuka, Asami.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
damn it moon i wasn't expecting to replace my monitor and keyboard cause of polly

yay! amy is getting chipped away at and soon to stay home tho i feel she'll probably leave soon

so i read like a review or two.....we are a rabid fan group also free tools to make animations for games exist!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
damn it moon i wasn't expecting to replace my monitor and keyboard cause of polly

yay! amy is getting chipped away at and soon to stay home tho i feel she'll probably leave soon

so i read like a review or two.....we are a rabid fan group also free tools to make animations for games exist!?
Animations actually slow down production. One of the advantages of this game is how quickly Moon updates compared to most other games.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
This may make me unpopular in this thread but I actually like that Nana is able to resist the MC's charms to the point where she does not fully submit. It is almost like her sexual power is stronger than his and it manifests in her ability to stop short of actually having sex with him.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes