jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Animations actually slow down production. One of the advantages of this game is how quickly Moon updates compared to most other games.
i know but someone probably thinks animations speed up the production or makes it better. animations is hit or miss for me tho there is one game that should've not had the MC visible at least his head

Yeah, the game with 2 updates per month, is "Milking it".

View attachment 2805850
milking it hard, duh

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MB has already said, a long time ago, that the whole family will get pregnant, yes, even Allison. Pryia's treatments work as the plot armor (alongside MC's Super Sperm) to allow the older girls to get pregnant. While rare and potentially dangerous to the mother to be, pregnancies of women above 60 years old, exist.

The M7 will ALL be pregnant, without option. Some may even already be. In those cases, you will not be asked or informed (AFAIK) except, maybe, on the Relationship pages.

Mabel and Ophelia will be optionally impregnable. I can't even imagine the nightmarish number of renders per scene with all the optional pregnancies. Stay sane MB, stay sane.

Peace :)
If Molly gets pregnant, will that qualify as NTR?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know Moon likes to troll people about the sister and people keep coming up with wild theories but as far as i'm aware she's dead as fuck.

So dead she's seen more Freddie Mercury concerts than anyone alive.
So dead she has Jerry Garcia's number on speed dial?

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
36 updates in total and still says no sex with nana yet. Milking it.....
Well, other devs come up with 1 update every 3 months and Moonbox roughly 6 in the same time frame, so by comparaison his 36 updates are the equivalent of 6 updates of other devs. And if 36 updates with updates at regular intervals is milking acording to you, I don't know what to tell you, you're just too sharp for me.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.35] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and Ruffuss
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes