MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Hi, MoonBox i think Game Banner need update.
Mila - she is pet, yes? but she not wear collar?
near Sandra big girl in pink dress - she also MC's pet and she wears collar. but Mila - not, but i see what MC wear collar on Mila in the last night visit.

need to re-compose new or fix old game banner please...
thanks.
Dude, my PC costs more than my car and it can barely handle that scene without catching fire :ROFLMAO:

I also kind of wish we had bigger, less frequent updates, simply because it comes and goes too soon. I do play each as they come because I have limited bandwidth and use the update patches. Oink
The update patches are always available on my SS. You can wait as long as you want between playing updates.

The MC was incredibly close with his sister.

If she was already in the game he would recognise her. They lived together until like a couple of months ago game time.
Nah that was about 6 years ago. MC was 15 when the plane crash happened

Good god, piglets ass is beyond perfect, she has the hips of a cow, she needs to be turned into a breeding sow.
Baby steps, she needs to graduate from pig school before she moves on to bovine university ;)

Frankly, by now I would be really shocked if there WAS sex with Nana.
Prepare to be shocked then
In several months

Grandma's House [Part 2 v0.35] [Moonbox] crunched
Grandma's House [Part 1 v0.16] [MoonBox] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,05 GB / 946 MB - GrandmasHouse-0.35-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,02 GB / 912 MB - GrandmasHouse-0.35-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,4% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks CJ, adding to OP

I saw petplay and slave in the planned tag - are those implemented yet?
Not yet, when stuff gets implemented, I move them from planned to current.

Amy's the normal one, that's not something that would cross her mind.

GrandmasHouse-P2-0.35
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks dude

Moon really needs to chill with Jamila, too much screen time, there are like 500 girls waiting their turn, some were missing for months already
The main girls will always get way more screen time than the others, until her limbs heal, you're gonna be seeing a lot of her.

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP

MoonBox every time someone asks/complains about no sex with Nana yet ...

View attachment 2805867
If I followed that rule, I'd die of old age before we hit V0.36 :ROFLMAO:

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.35] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

Seems Moonbox is becoming more... economical with the scenes.

We will see if this trend continues.

Fun update overall. Hopefully, in the future, we will get to SEE Nana tuck-in all her [living] kids. Only Cat was missing. I found that a very arousing scene even without the visuals.
I'm gonna take that as a compliment, even though I'm pretty sure it's not :HideThePain:

I heard this game has unavoidable piss play (on another site).
but the comment about it is pretty old.
Is this still the case?
It's avoidable. The tags on the other sites are ridiculously wrong. Some of them have this down as a gangbang NTR game :LOL:

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's avoidable. The tags on the other sites are ridiculously wrong. Some of them have this down as a gangbang NTR game :LOL:
thanks. also at everyone else who clarified on this too.
and that is hilarious. well, I will give this game a try then

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thanks. also at everyone else who clarified on this too.
and that is hilarious. well, I will give this game a try then
Make shure to have part 1 and part 2 in different folders, (also different patches and mods for each ver.) your prefereces will be exported if you save when you're asked in ver 1 (pro tip, before starting ver 2 delete all saves exept the one you were asked to make to export)
Have fun

Reactions: MoonBox and mrttao

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love the update, the morning with Polly was very sweet even if I'm not huge on the whole daddy thing, while the entire garage scene with our aunts was pure gold.

I'm always conflicted with Annabelle cause it very often feels like it come right up to the line after which what's happening is rape. Everything has already been pretty much assault already

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425 and kcaldw

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It says it has virus when trying to download from MEGA ?
There's absolutely no reason for you to trust any one of us idjits more than the dev who uploaded it, but if for some bizarre reason you do... Plenty of people have played the newest version and you're the first person to flag it as maybe a virus, add in that ren'py games false positive all the time all across these forums, and you're probably good to go... Or the dev whose job it is to make this game uploaded a version that's only a virus for you, and no one else, but he did such a bad job that your virus scan still caught it.

I wouldn't trust me though.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It says it has virus when trying to download from MEGA ?
You can have the download checked by to be shure.
I downloaded from Gofile and no alert (win10 with Defender) altough I had false positives in the past never from this game

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
You can have the download checked by to be shure.
I downloaded from Gofile and no alert (win10 with Defender) altough I had false positives in the past never from this game
Itriedit too but it also give me a virus warning (ESTsecurity). And Windows defender still gives malware warning

• Haha
Reactions: turgsh01
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes