mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It says it has virus when trying to download from MEGA ?
virus reported also with gofile
who is it? specifically, what antivirus program.

when you get such a case you should run it through a meta analysis program that submits the file to every single anti virus program out there.
virustotal.com is generally a favored site to use.

based on how many anti virus programs flag it, and what they flag it for, you can easily dismiss some false positives. (eg: If only 1 program in the entire world thinks it is a virus it is false positive.)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
last couple of updates have been about spanking, breast feeding and getting the girls off, but not much fucking. And I really don't like that every girl seems to squirt. You take something that if rare and give it to every girl... then it becomes common and predictable. Well I still am hopeful that the next update will be good.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

Rayadito

Jun 29, 2020
I still like this novel but I feel like the guy added a lot of girls, there are some of them I find interesting but i only see them once every century :(

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I still like this novel but I feel like the guy added a lot of girls, there are some of them I find interesting but i only see them once every century :(
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i wonder if i'm alone in that i remember when a harem was only about 6 give or take girls and not a single side girl, but then those game were small company release/owned

• Hey there
Reactions: Ruffuss

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
i wonder if i'm alone in that i remember when a harem was only about 6 give or take girls and not a single side girl, but then those game were small company release/owned
No you're not! and it is right if you have a game with 6 girls it is easier to have more content with them, if you have a wider angle or girls for all tastes, it is significantly longer, till these girls get content, anyway still you can read the complains of the players that they like x girl and don't care about z and when get x content because y had and she is so so and blah blah.
I'll speak for me but if I start a game I'm aware of this and bring patience.
and what our thread resident friendly stalker said (S1nsational ) is also true, from my point of view.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes