whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In fact, I didn't attribute any negative value at all to her pregnant self.
Umm, but you quite literally did...

"while she was still hot." Past tense, contextually prior to her becoming pregnant.
This states that you feel she's not hot anymore, now that she's pregnant.
Which is fine, if that's your opinion, but it most certainly does amount to a negative value being attributed.

If you wanted to say that she's still hot, just not as hot as she was before getting one in the oven then, rather than "while she was still hot", you probably should've written "when she was hotter".
I'm afraid that you cannot hide behind someone else's interpretation, when your own words leave no room for any other interpretation.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
I am new in window I don't know how to continue the game how to upload the file I am using Android can anyone help me to continue the game

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I am new in window I don't know how to continue the game how to upload the file I am using Android can anyone help me to continue the game
So, not sure if you tried to follow the instructions on the home page or not, but here they are. Hope they help ...

Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Part 1 - v0.16

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* -
WALKTHROUGH* - CHARACTER CHART*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Reactions: MoonBox

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yeah I am definitely going to need more time with my Amazonian Princess Sandra but with her as a sub, like in an earlier scene, besides she loved relinquishing control, so why not make it a regular daily occurrence?

Reactions: Issikka

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah I am definitely going to need more time with my Amazonian Princess Sandra but with her as a sub, like in an earlier scene, besides she loved relinquishing control, so why not make it a regular daily occurrence?
There is already a sub Amazonian in the game.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Really looking forward to the end game where we can knock up the entire redheaded clan, Liz and Katie, and maybe openly keep Mila, Annabelle, and Sophia as pets. So very not against putting a bump into Mila, Zelda, Sophia, and Polly as well though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Really looking forward to the end game where we can knock up the entire redheaded clan, Liz and Katie, and maybe openly keep Mila, Annabelle, and Sophia as pets. So very not against putting a bump into Mila, Zelda, Sophia, and Polly as well though.
I'm going to ignore for the moment your insane decision to so limit your pregnancies.

Mila to to me feels a lot more like a doggirl (dog version of a catgirl), than an actual dog, and that's the most of how I'd want to treat her.

Annabelle I'd ideally like to reform, and not have such an antagonistic degrading relationship long term.

Sophia I don't remember any pet play type dynamic with her at all. I know for sure that Isabella now our younger sister, whether you consider that simply roleplay or not, and I vaugely recall something slightly similar with Sophia, but I don't think Sophia has any standout kinks, and certainly nothing pet related.

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm going to ignore for the moment your insane decision to so limit your pregnancies.

Mila to to me feels a lot more like a doggirl (dog version of a catgirl), than an actual dog, and that's the most of how I'd want to treat her.

Annabelle I'd ideally like to reform, and not have such an antagonistic degrading relationship long term.

Sophia I don't remember any pet play type dynamic with her at all. I know for sure that Isabella now our younger sister, whether you consider that simply roleplay or not, and I vaugely recall something slightly similar with Sophia, but I don't think Sophia has any standout kinks, and certainly nothing pet related.
The only Sophia kink I remember is her calling MC the same thing she calls her humping doll.

Reactions: S1nsational

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Yeah having Mila as a loving "pet" going forward is what I also want, and I think an option to reform Annabelle or keep her as a not so loving pet would be nice.

As far as Sophia goes they haven't had that kind of relationship at all, nor has she expressed any interest in that. So not sure why she's mentioned here, wouldn't even make sense for her tbh.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes