TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
MoonBox sooooo listen buddy i have to know, when will grandma sweet ass be available to... :love: have fun with, like which update cause this game had me awake from 11pm to 6:30 am in the morning, im officially addicted to this game.

also the game had a choice where it said activate sleep sex (the mc is sleeping) sooooooo does that like unlock sleep sex for the game or am i trippin.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MoonBox sooooo listen buddy i have to know, when will grandma sweet ass be available to... :love: have fun with, like which update cause this game had me awake from 11pm to 6:30 am in the morning, im officially addicted to this game.

also the game had a choice where it said activate sleep sex (the mc is sleeping) sooooooo does that like unlock sleep sex for the game or am i trippin.
You finished part 1 already ? without spoiling to much yes there is sleepsex, when it occurs in the usual way it is consensual, and when it happens in the other way it is funny ;)
With Alison the make love well it is not too far off although some like me hope it lasts a bit longer, this event marks the sumit after that all will come to an end slowly.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
New category: Site veteran asks for help in a game thread, ignores half the responses, misunderstands some of the rest, continues to respond as if they haven't figured out the problem, THEN asks the dev directly the one question that is OBVIOUSLY not going to be directly answered by the dev, one that's CLEARLY remarked upon in the OP of the thread, does so in a manner implying they KNOW the likelihood of receiving more than an anecdotal response is minimal, and tops all of that off with "So the game asks if I want "A" to happen. If I say yes, will "A" happen?"

I'm out!

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
You finished part 1 already ? without spoiling to much yes there is sleepsex, when it occurs in the usual way it is consensual, and when it happens in the other way it is funny ;)
With Alison the make love well it is not too far off although some like me hope it lasts a bit longer, this event marks the sumit after that all will come to an end slowly.
no im still not done with part 1 yet, i ain't no rusher, i haven't even touched the ctrl key to skip dialogue ;);)

• Love
Reactions: xapican

simswap2000

Jul 23, 2023
Once we are able to get grandma pregnant then MC can be his uncle/aunt's father. If its an aunt, we can then get her pregnant (18 years later, ofc). If its a girl again, she will be MC's cousin, daughter and grand-daughter at the same time. What a time to be alive.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Once we are able to get grandma pregnant then MC can be his uncle/aunt's father. If its an aunt, we can then get her pregnant (18 years later, ofc). If its a girl again, she will be MC's cousin, daughter and grand-daughter at the same time. What a time to be alive.
Despite the name of the game, it's very weird to see anyone calling Alison grandma instead of Nana

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's the real reason incest is taboo.
It's not because of the lack of genetic diversity, it's because it takes 5 minutes to list what relation to you, your child is! :LOL:
Church were like, "Yeah, we know Adam & Eve is driven by incest... but this is just too complex, ban it". :ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey "anti-ntr brigadier" I didn't want to do this but I just have to say this AVN is named "grandma's house" and not "grandma's sexlife" or anything like that, you see Grandma's House in every update so yeah we don't have to see Nana's scene immediatly, would it be niceto see it in the next Update? Naturally. But it doesn't have to be and I'm not gonna start on the
fanboy cuck
or the
the MC and the """story""" of this game are a huge turnoff if you're not a braindead redditor that has never touched a woman irl.
comment. That's for someone else if he or she wants to because believe it or not some people (not you) genuinely enjoy this AVN.

Peace:(

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
What the fuck? Having the tags "Game Developer" and "Uploader", the account is from 2017 with quite some posts made - and then that? Rookie questions? And now on top the "Nana sex when" asking... Should that have been a joke? (I couldn't laugh).
real funny, ain't nothing wrong with asking questions, so don't be a Doosh! :devilish:

Reactions: chefaking

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright LMAO, WHERE is the mod to change characters' names!!
I am using one that ONLY changes a couple, and I am finding it VERY hard to get through some of the dialog/
Hello Auntie, How are you Auntie, I am fine Auntie, what are you doing today Auntie, oh I can help with that Auntie, let's go, Auntie, oh that's fine Auntie, ok Auntie, See you later Auntie?
Edit: The very next scene we get introduced to someone we already know, and her name apparently is Cutie, weNEVER use their names anymore, so I NEED to find a mod to correct this, just back to using their names is good enough for me.
Time to do some skipping then, what a waste of story.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Alright LMAO, WHERE is the mod to change characters' names!!
I am using one that ONLY changes a couple, and I am finding it VERY hard to get through some of the dialog/
Hello Auntie, How are you Auntie, I am fine Auntie, what are you doing today Auntie, oh I can help with that Auntie, let's go, Auntie, oh that's fine Auntie, ok Auntie, See you later Auntie?
Edit: The very next scene we get introduced to someone we already know, and her name apparently is Cutie, weNEVER use their names anymore, so I NEED to find a mod to correct this, just back to using their names is good enough for me.
Time to do some skipping then, what a waste of story.
What story?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes