trashcan666

Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys! I have thiss game on my watchlisst from the beggining and waiting to NOT ssee the not ssex with nana yet xd!! Anyway I kinda blue balled and need a good game does this game has a lot of content?
Way too many characters, so you'll be watching some dude hugging a different woman for 3 hours. Juggling that many characters leaves them all lackluster.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey guys! I have thiss game on my watchlisst from the beggining and waiting to NOT ssee the not ssex with nana yet xd!! Anyway I kinda blue balled and need a good game does this game has a lot of content?
Let's put it this way:

If you don't skip scenes, if you actually take the time to read and understand. It will take over 50 hours to do it all. If you pause to enjoy the sex scenes, you know, to free your dominant hand, well, get some lotion or you'll have friction burns.

But, I know that enjoyment of a game goes further than time spent playing, so, prepare to have a few characters living rent free in your head. If you have a bit of a funny bone in you, make sure you can laugh out loud without problems, drinking coffee while playing, may not be a good idea.

I would recommend making breaks every 5 hours or so, go out, see the family, notice how much the kids have grown before coming back... :D

Peace :D

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
Let's put it this way:

If you don't skip scenes, if you actually take the time to read and understand. It will take over 50 hours to do it all. If you pause to enjoy the sex scenes, you know, to free your dominant hand, well, get some lotion or you'll have friction burns.

But, I know that enjoyment of a game goes further than time spent playing, so, prepare to have a few characters living rent free in your head. If you have a bit of a funny bone in you, make sure you can laugh out loud without problems, drinking coffee while playing, may not be a good idea.

I would recommend making breaks every 5 hours or so, go out, see the family, notice how much the kids have grown before coming back... :D

Peace :D
WoW! I can ssee that you are passsionate for thiss game due to your long ansswer!! Thank you for your feedback!! I will "play it" right now!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I know my question isn't related to the game, but... Why suddenly GoFile have a shitty speed? I thought it was my internet, but no...

To not drift to offtopic too much, Sex with nana yet? Actually, I don't care that much for sex with Nana, is just for the joke.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
May I make a suggestion to you little hunni?

Please don't try banter fights ever again.

You are very, very, veeeeeery shit at it. That comment there is something even my neice would be ashamed to make and the girl has no shame.
On the bright side Henry can see his father and Evie in Limbo and appear in the real world in a spectral form. (y)
Worst game ever. Don't waste your time to play this. (n)
Lmao the dick riders immediately bombarded your post with facepalms:BootyTime: The game is beyond mid, ugly asf girls, retarded plot, mindless orgyfest with hags
Nope. Not touching that steaming pile of obvious bait.
Homie the fact that you've been on this thread for a year whining about a game you don't even play just bums me the fuck out. Normally when a troll shows up, I have some fun trolling him back and we both move on with our lives. With you, it's just sad. All I wanna do is wrap you in a blanket, give you a balloon and tell you even though your mom doesn't love you, I do.

Imagine if people would spend time on things they like instead seeking out things they don't just to spread some misery. :rolleyes:
Most based game dev, well played MoonBox, well played.
You should probably be wary of using words like "retarded" and "mindless"......

Yes.....of course it's US attacking YOU here........asinine comments about a VN you're shitting on should just go without replies....
Well done did you get your championship cup?
May I make a suggestion to you little hunni?

Please don't try banter fights ever again.

You are very, very, veeeeeery shit at it. That comment there is something even my neice would be ashamed to make and the girl has no shame.

One thing I do love about this thread (other than the place for an awesome game) is the outright drama that just appears out of no where like a stalker ex.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes