Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hello!
One my favorite as well.
Not wanting to ruin the surprise, but can anyone please tell me what sex scenes this update has?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
Nov 7, 2017
Lmao the dick riders immediately bombarded your post with facepalms:BootyTime: The game is beyond mid, ugly asf girls, retarded plot, mindless orgyfest with hags
I don't care them anymore dude. They can't tolerate your own opinion. There were many replies under this subject moderation team deleted them . Wait and you will see they will attack you too.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Hello!
One my favorite as well.
Not wanting to ruin the surprise, but can anyone please tell me what sex scenes this update has?
Nothing really. Heavy petting with the maid and Mom, Mild petting with Grandmother and Aunt, little making out with Asami.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Homie the fact that you've been on this thread for a year whining about a game you don't even play just bums me the fuck out. Normally when a troll shows up, I have some fun trolling him back and we both move on with our lives. With you, it's just sad. All I wanna do is wrap you in a blanket, give you a balloon and tell you even though your mom doesn't love you, I do.

Imagine if people would spend time on things they like instead seeking out things they don't just to spread some misery. :rolleyes:
Most based game dev, well played MoonBox, well played.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Homie the fact that you've been on this thread for a year whining about a game you don't even play just bums me the fuck out. Normally when a troll shows up, I have some fun trolling him back and we both move on with our lives. With you, it's just sad. All I wanna do is wrap you in a blanket, give you a balloon and tell you even though your mom doesn't love you, I do.

Imagine if people would spend time on things they like instead seeking out things they don't just to spread some misery. :rolleyes:
standing_ovation.gif

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

giphy.gif

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
Hey guys! I have thiss game on my watchlisst from the beggining and waiting to NOT ssee the not ssex with nana yet xd!! Anyway I kinda blue balled and need a good game does this game has a lot of content?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes