RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So I'm having issues with space on my Android Device, would the current Version V0.35 still work if I deleted the files from the earlier versions?
Depends on exactly which files you want to delete.

If you have somehow installed multiple copies of the app installed, you can delete all but the current one (especially if you have managed to have part one and part two installed at the same time. Note: this is extremely unlikely; it would require you to have performed some sort of manipulation of the .apk before installing it. If you have done that, you're on your own.

If you have old .apk files, you can delete those. As previously noted, you can delete old saves if you want to. Make sure you keep at least the latest save, and the persistent file.

If you are running this via JoiPlay for some reason, and you have multiple copies of the game installed in separate folders, then you should be able to remove older versions. Again, make sure you're keeping your saves. You can also delete the install files (probably .zip files).

Reactions: MoonBox and TKageZ

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
even the girls that are in the cult that wont show ever again?

still sad i didn't see the cult newcast cause i left one of the three out
You could always load an old save if you have one or you can play part 2 from the beginning to see it. :ROFLMAO:
It's worth it to replay it to see some of those scenes again like the first time visiting the Redheads in 0.16(I believe?).

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
You can be shure, knowing Allison she will get sad that MC can't marry all the girls so she will push him to.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
First he has to Boink the Mayor / senator so the legislation aproves polygamy (is it right written?) :devilish:
why tho Nana owns the city/town the mayor/whatever is just a face [not a nice one at that to me at least]

You could always load an old save if you have one or you can play part 2 from the beginning to see it. :ROFLMAO:
It's worth it to replay it to see some of those scenes again like the first time visiting the Redheads in 0.16(I believe?).
i seen the screen shot also not worth it to figure out who i left out

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
why tho Nana owns the city/town the mayor/whatever is just a face [not a nice one at that to me at least]

If I remember right for the Church to be shown you have to choose the spanish speaking hotel staff, the newlywed Woman in the Elevator and the Police woman when you are arrested

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

You either left out the French cop, the French maid, or the French bride.
(I know this has already talked to death, but just had to type out that line ^_^)

• Haha
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
No, she's pretty clear about how the MC compares to her husband ...
oh well i didn't bother with her so that sounds right. given all the other women are like ever guy on earth besides MC has no dick or a small dick or are dicks. it was the bride i left out

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes