TKageZ

Apr 1, 2019
So I'm having issues with space on my Android Device, would the current Version V0.35 still work if I deleted the files from the earlier versions?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I'm having issues with space on my Android Device, would the current Version V0.35 still work if I deleted the files from the earlier versions?
You should just need the final save, but I don't know how it works exactly ...

Reactions: TKageZ

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Liz is Liz, it's in-character for her :ROFLMAO:
as soon as the mc has his scenes with Nana and Liz learns of it she can even truthfully call him Daddy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yesss ! Amy wil have no choice but call him that! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: And no sex with Nana till marriage this is a christian correct game ! No sodom and gomorra ! no fornication! sex is a serious matter !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Hahaha I was just editing my Post to include Cat for a Mythical 3 Generations Fivesome but you were faster
:ROFLMAO: However I see you are a man of fine culture as well.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Enough people call us Daddy as it is, any more and Moon will have to rebrand the game to Daddy's House
:ROFLMAO: How about a compromise Daddy's Garage for the garage and it still will be Grandma's House.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Careful! You don't want to put your eye out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yesss ! Amy wil have no choice but call him that! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: And no sex with Nana till marriage this is a christian correct game ! No sodom and gomorra ! no fornication! sex is a serious matter !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Considering that the most egregious sin of Sodom was the abuse of the principles of hospitality (abuse of foreigners and other travelers to their city), no problem. Thomas and Nana go out of their way to be hospitable. Especially those in need.

That said, my sig is VERY appropriate.

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Aunt Liz has to be pregnant by now with all that baby batter the MC has planted in her. Next is going to be Fiona and her Mom then it's going to be Aaliyah and Jada.

Reactions: mams3425
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes