ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Or worse... The Grenade... or Liz...

BTW I know that there's no reason for Lily to come back and I mourn it everyday.

I just don't understand why call Bad to MB because he made them expendable since the beginning. But, ok, I really don't HAVE to understand.

Peace :)
Just to clarify... that was a bad attempt on humour with the "bad" like saying to a child or dog (NO I DONT CALL MB A DOG OR CHILD FFS)... i dunno must be my horrible German Humour or something... i didnt mean any offense with my message!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Just to clarify... that was a bad attempt on humour with the "bad" like saying to a child or dog (NO I DONT CALL MB A DOG OR CHILD FFS)... i dunno must be my horrible German Humour or something... i didnt mean any offense with my message!
Ok, I confess I am in a really bad mood. Sorry, I failed to understand.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In my case, after an interrupted sleep, got to the car, I find I need to replace almost all the brake system, got late to my appointement, after 2 hours waiting I'm told to come back Monday, got to the auto shop, got more bad news.

I really was NOT a happy camper after that. Sorry. IRL sucks sometimes.

Peace :(

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
In my case, after an interrupted sleep, got to the car, I find I need to replace almost all the brake system, got late to my appointement, after 2 hours waiting I'm told to come back Monday, got to the auto shop, got more bad news.

I really was NOT a happy camper after that. Sorry. IRL sucks sometimes.

I feel you. I literally got my car back from the shop this week after having the door replaced due to it being hit while parked in front of my house.

Luckily, the person who backed into the car had a conscience, so their insurance took care of it, but between that and medical issues, I basically had the day your having the day my car was hit.

So this is for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cem8901

Sep 29, 2017
On the forum since 2017. Only 2 posts.

One of them is to come here and instead of informing yourself, or asking questions, you launch into a presumption, trying to do what? Get reactions? Do you have a fetish with being shat on? No, I don't really care. I care even less in correcting you.

View attachment 2840529

only meant it's going to be like when infinity war and Endgame came out, shit changed the world. I wasn't expecting all this my b lol

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
only meant it's going to be like when infinity war and Endgame came out, shit changed the world. I wasn't expecting all this my b lol
Actually, you are lucky. You didn't get to read the 2 whole paragraphs I deleted before posting. I was on a roll...

So, breathe easier, your mental health was barely pinched instead of having 2 nukes dropped into your brain. Imagine, I even felt bad for you and I was the one writing it.

Peace :D

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
They literally didn't.
Both are boring Hollywood trash...
Imagine thinking some shitty American movies "changed the world"...
Never go full dum dum...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My point is that it's not as easy as you think to find out that Allison will finally have set with the MC around the game's halfway point, using the search tool. There were a number of posts berating people for that.
They're going to have set? A set of tennis?
I hope they're not invoking Set. That would take the game if a very different direction.

If you're talking about having sex, according to my sensibilities what they're currently doing feels like sex to me. Penile penetration is nice, but it is only one part of sexual intimacy.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes