Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Where is Priya? Missing her for a long time. One of the only good indian character in adult games. she is getting sidelined. Please make her one of the important characters too.
You'll have more luck with getting Priya as a main/important LI than I do with having Betty as one. Good luck!

Reactions: CircaAD

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Hey Moonbox, when are we going to see Jada again :devilish:? the MC misses her :cry:. Am I the only one that feels a bit weird with the whole pet play of Annabelle. I don't know is like a turn off with the piggy thing. So far the only one I did not pursue was the Cop but Im heavely considering droping annabelle if we can avoid her.

Reactions: FatGiant

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I have 0 energy after work, but yet I come here and expend some more. It's almost 11pm and I'm at -65 energy now and am about to drift off and then wake up again 4:30am for work. :ROFLMAO:
I wake up every day and my energy bar is sitting at 10%. (IRL)
Ah, youth. to be young again and actually have energy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I mean come on how many People are here that don't know how to use the effing Search function I mean it's in the upper right corner :cautious::rolleyes:
It seems to be 89% ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: guess the more acurate question is how many of them which know about the magic "search" are willing to use it ?
I'd say maybe 10% if we are generous:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So 10% of 10% ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Yes, extremely easy to find out. The relevant query does not care how many pages there are.
It's been said by the dev (& quoted by many other members) multiple times, that Nana will be getting some around the 50% mark.
View attachment 2841585
Lovely. So, if you have cause to believe that the dev is on the forum and would share such information here, how would you find this comment? Searches based on Nana or Grandma won't find it. Searches based on sex or intercourse won't find it. Looking for all Moonbox's comments returns 40 pages of results. Heck, knowing the text, I tried searching for: Allison halfway. Got no results.

I know Moon doesn't feel people notice the "No sex with Nana yet" note. I'm thinking that it's been sitting there unchanged long enough that people may think things could have changed, and the note could have been left on by mistake. A lot of games here have notes that may no longer be applicable, but have never been removed.

He's said he's thought about adding a FAQ, but that it doesn't seem to be worth it given the number of people who ignore the note. I think a FAQ could be worthwhile; there are people out there who would read it and learn from it. There are plenty who wouldn't, but those would be the hopeless cases regardless.

I would also suggest updating the note when the version changes: AS of version 0.35, There's no sex with Nana yet. Again, those who are determined to be assholes or are willfully blind/illiterate won't be helped by this, but those who might think the note was out of date would be.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Lovely. So, if you have cause to believe that the dev is on the forum and would share such information here, how would you find this comment? Searches based on Nana or Grandma won't find it. Searches based on sex or intercourse won't find it. Looking for all Moonbox's comments returns 40 pages of results. Heck, knowing the text, I tried searching for: Allison halfway. Got no results.

I know Moon doesn't feel people notice the "No sex with Nana yet" note. I'm thinking that it's been sitting there unchanged long enough that people may think things could have changed, and the note could have been left on by mistake. A lot of games here have notes that may no longer be applicable, but have never been removed.

He's said he's thought about adding a FAQ, but that it doesn't seem to be worth it given the number of people who ignore the note. I think a FAQ could be worthwhile; there are people out there who would read it and learn from it. There are plenty who wouldn't, but those would be the hopeless cases regardless.

I would also suggest updating the note when the version changes: AS of version 0.35, There's no sex with Nana yet. Again, those who are determined to be assholes or are willfully blind/illiterate won't be helped by this, but those who might think the note was out of date would be.
It won't be like that. The first Nana scene will basically be the start of the second half of the game. She has about 40 years to make up for.
I'm afraid it's not really that hard to find ... you overthought it -- MoonBox almost never calls her anything but Nana in the forum ... any search of Allison featuring Moon is most likely him replying to someone using the name.

Either "Nana" or "Half" targeting Moon would have brought it up pretty quickly.

Also, Moon doesn't even update the relationships tab in the game regularly. What makes you think he's going to devote effort to updating the note?

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I'm afraid it's not really that hard to find ... you overthought it -- MoonBox almost never calls her Nana in the forum ... any search of Allison featuring Moon is most likely him replying to someone using the name.

Either "Nana" or "Half" targeting Moon would have brought it up pretty quickly.

Also, Moon doesn't even update the relationships tab in the game regularly. What makes you think he's going to devote effort to updating the note?
And people already familiar with the forum (familiar enough to know how Moonbox refers to Allison in his posts) will probably have seen posts about this. In other words, by the time you could take an educated guess as to what to search for, you don't need to search for this. Finding requires a level of insider knowledge the casual user is unlikely to have.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
You'll have more luck with getting Priya as a main/important LI than I do with having Betty as one. Good luck!
That is actually incorrect........
Says who? Not many people like Betty and almost everyone loves Priya.
Says me and more importantly MB :) Betty has been confirmed not to be in the Harem but Priya will.
This is a little confusing. Dark Silence says that attempts to get Priya as an important LI are more likely to be possible than Betty.

You say he's incorrect. Then, you say Priya will be in the harem and Betty won't. Which seems to line up exactly with what Dark said.

In what way is he incorrect, then? Simply in terms of there being any chance of the situation potentially being changeable at this point?

Reactions: Dark Silence

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
RDFozz help me out, what is your point?
Edit: with the Is there any Sex with Nana yet question,
(what Dark and Hornyy are discusing in Circles no clue either)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This is a little confusing. Dark Silence says that attempts to get Priya as an important LI are more likely to be possible than Betty.

You say he's incorrect. Then, you say Priya will be in the harem and Betty won't. Which seems to line up exactly with what Dark said.

In what way is he incorrect, then? Simply in terms of there being any chance of the situation potentially being changeable at this point?
Well, I'm not HP, but I think his reasoning may have been exactly that. Betty has ZERO chances. However Priya WILL be in the Harem. BTW, HP is part of the beta testers team for this game. So, maybe his intention was to dispel any thoughts of Betty ever being in the Harem.

Peace :)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
RDFozz help me out, what is your point?
Edit: with the Is there any Sex with Nana yet question,
(what Dark and Hornyy are discusing in Circles no clue either)
My point is that it's not as easy as you think to find out that Allison will finally have sex with the MC around the game's halfway point, using the search tool. There were a number of posts berating people for that.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I wake up and my energy bar is sitting at 10%.
Ah, youth. to be young again and actually have energy
I'm the same. Youth is wasted on the young. lol
I love both.

But I think the chances are way higher for Priya to join the house compared to Betty, remember that she is their Doctor. Even if married I'm of the impression that she would jump to the opportunity.

Peace
Says me and more importantly MB :) Betty has been confirmed not to be in the Harem but Priya will.

That's what I said. People misread way too much. Only person who didn't misread is RDFozz.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes