Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I can't wait to get some action with Granny Nana, but I know the creator will save that for last. kkkkk
And once again for the next one Moonbox(the Dev) has said multiple times that Nana's Scene will be the Halfway Mark for the Game so no it won't be saved for last:cautious:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Moon already put the link on the OP, and a link to my patreon on his page here:

Do you really think I'm "stealing" any patreon from any game dev?
If anything it can only bring extra publicity, someone likes a walkthrough on a game, looks at other walkthroughs I made and find other games.

All my walkthroughs are free, there's no pay wall.

I get what you are both saying but I just don't agree that this is a sign of disrespect.
As others have pointed out, many (if not most) community content posts (compressed versions, ports, mods, walkthroughs) include some means to support that member of the community. As someone who plays most of what he plays on an Android tablet, I am actually dependent on that community content in many cases, and appreciate the ability to provide some reward for those who take the time to make the community content that lets me play the game.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I hope we never bang Nana. Allison Williams is a saint and should never be defiled. Especially, by the incestuocity of the Devil's Dick.

I find it awful that you all want a devout Christian woman to fall from grace. Period, not to mention in such a humiliating way.

For shame! SHAME, I SAY!

[Wait, Incestuocity is an actual word? Or am I just a level above spell check?! LIB MR ducks!]

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I hope we never bang Nana. Allison Williams is a saint and should never be defiled, especially by the incestuocity of the Devil's Dick.

I find it awful that you all want a devout Christian woman to fall from grace. Period, not to mention in such a humiliating way.

For shame! SHAME, I SAY!

[Wait, Incestuocity is an actual word? Or am I just a level above spell check?! LIB MR ducks!]

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Mr. WigglyWorld84 ,

Subject: Cease & Desist Order

It has come to this Chapter attention that you have accused our most esteemed member Mrs. Allison Williams, of being a " devout Christian woman". We are in contact to demand a retraction of those infamous words that are not only completely FALSE but also act in detriment of our member reputation and standing in this community and Chapter.

We will proceed to take any and all steps in litigation until the truth is restored and you have made extended efforts to repair her reputation and standing.

I am, In Service of this Guiford Chapter of La Iglesia del Pene del Diablo,

Aleister Crowley

Grand Master of Invocations

P.S.: Please don't do any of the requested, give me a chance to call my friends from the 7th circle. they need some practice, please, please...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
At this point Nana is an Endgame level event :PogChamp:
On the forum since 2017. Only 2 posts.

One of them is to come here and instead of informing yourself, or asking questions, you launch into a presumption, trying to do what? Get reactions? Do you have a fetish with being shat on? No, I don't really care. I care even less in correcting you.

no.gif

Peace :(

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
On the forum since 2017. Only 2 posts.

One of them is to come here and instead of informing yourself, or asking questions, you launch into a presumption, trying to do what? Get reactions? Do you have a fetish with being shat on? No, I don't really care. I care even less in correcting you.

View attachment 2840529

Peace :(
1. he got a pretty strong reaction out of you

2. if you don't care, why the reaction of screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3. what does he need to educate himself on? the game explicitly says on front page
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
1. he got a pretty strong reaction out of you

2. if you don't care, why the reaction of screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3. what does he need to educate himself on? the game explicitly says on front page
Do you wanna count how many times that was asked, answered and linked to in this month alone? How about 2 months? How about just yesterday?

Yes, I reacted. :KEK:

Peace :D

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Do you wanna count how many times that was asked, answered and linked to in this month alone? How about 2 months? How about just yesterday?
You misread cem8901's post.
he did not ask a question.
He made a statement.

specifically, he posted his personal opinion about prediction on when (if ever) certain content will be released.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You misread cem8901's post.
he did not ask a question.
He made a statement.

specifically, he posted his personal opinion about prediction on when (if ever) certain content will be released.
Exactly, even if superfluous a question is at least an interest in learning.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes