FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Every time I take a look at this thread after a couple days theres always a new drama :ROFLMAO:
Whats this about a modding issue? From what ive seen its just a mod developer promoting their work, how is that a problem?
For my part in this, I render my apologies.

Yes, I still feel that it is a bit disrespectful, even if widely accepted. Even if this forum isn't MB's major place of business, it is still that.

No, I will NOT talk about this again, to me the thing is dead.

There, I'm out of the Gate and have removed the Armor. Good to know that my Chaotic Good Alignment is still working.

Peace :(

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
heavily pregnant GF (depending on your choices way in earlier versions), but not much scenes with her
considering MC's magic cum - every single LI should be already stealthily pregnant too
While there are 2 very visible and advanced pregnancies, both depending on choices made in the Part 1, there are some other pregnancies that have not been revisited yet.

The Mc's Super Sperm has been reformulated. It is NOT a instant insemination, but has become a plot armor, that means it is a sure fire way that that woman regardless of age, birth control or fertility stage, will get pregnant IF the player is given the choice to impregnate AND they say Yes. This gives the player some agency instead of Bum, she's pregnant.

There are, however, exceptions to this rule, because the Magnificent 7 will get pregnant at the will of the Dev after they start a sexual relationship with the MC.

Peace :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Every time I take a look at this thread after a couple days theres always a new drama :ROFLMAO:
Whats this about a modding issue? From what ive seen its just a mod developer promoting their work, how is that a problem?
Think it had something to do with whether it's allowed according to the site rules or not.

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
Think it had something to do with whether it's allowed according to the site rules or not.
I see, if it is against the rules thats rather silly imo. I dont see how a modder promoting their patreon detracts from the dev of the game being modded personally. But either way it seems to have calmed down and im not looking to reignite drama.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes