whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
specifically, he posted his personal opinion about prediction on when (if ever) certain content will be released.
& his personal opinion is wildly incorrect.
It's a worthless prediction when the dev has categorically & specifically stated when that content will be released.
Nana is a mid-game event, not end-game.
Something he could easily have found out, before posting.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Hahaha, hide your Cousins and Aunts for El Pene Del Diablo has returned!!!!

Mr. WigglyWorld84 ,

Subject: Cease & Desist Order

It has come to this Chapter attention that you have accused our most esteemed member Mrs. Allison Williams, of being a " devout Christian woman". We are in contact to demand a retraction of those infamous words that are not only completely FALSE but also act in detriment of our member reputation and standing in this community and Chapter.

We will proceed to take any and all steps in litigation until the truth is restored and you have made extended efforts to repair her reputation and standing.

I am, In Service of this Guiford Chapter of La Iglesia del Pene del Diablo,

Aleister Crowley

Grand Master of Invocations

P.S.: Please don't do any of the requested, give me a chance to call my friends from the 7th circle. they need some practice, please, please...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
what is molly got balls? someone explain this please
Ok, basically, this game was MB introduction to Daz3D. When he added Molly, he chose the male dog asset. A couple updates later after many, many, many players laughing their ass off, he quietly changed the asset. The first renders weren't remade. Since then we started to treat that has a kind of Litmus test. Depending how players reacted and posted on the thread about it, we immediately knew how they would act here. We tried to chase off the troublemakers, and keep the people with a good nature and high humor sense. For quite a long while it worked.

Since the split off, it's quite rare for people to talk about Molly's balls. It happens at the start of Part 1, so when they come to post here, it's after finishing Part 2, and they no longer remember.

Dark Silence apparently wants to replace the Litmus test with the No Sex with Nana. I hope it works.

Peace :)

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
& his personal opinion is wildly incorrect.
It's a worthless prediction when the dev has categorically & specifically stated when that content will be released.
Nana is a mid-game event, not end-game.
Something he could easily have found out, before posting.
Easy to find out? In a thread that has more than 900 pages? Sorry but I've also said many times before that I had expected Nana to be the last person that MC bangs and I also did not see the dev claiming that this wouldn't be the case, when was this said?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
If there was only some sort of function to help sift through loads of pages. As if you had to look for something. Akin to prying through things. The inquisitive minds might use it to explore, and investigate, for specific things. Something probing and piercing.. Oh, what is that word again?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Easy to find out? In a thread that has more than 900 pages? Sorry but I've also said many times before that I had expected Nana to be the last person that MC bangs and I also did not see the dev claiming that this wouldn't be the case, when was this said?
It's always a good idea to search a thread for info before jumping to conclusions.

He has said it many times, search for his posts. He has also said that all LI's will get their fair amount of scenes, no one that's not a side girl will get a one-and-done treatment.

Reactions: whichone

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
If there was only some sort of function to help sift through loads of pages. As if you had to look for something. Akin to prying through things. The inquisitive minds might use it to explore, and investigate, for specific things. Something probing and piercing.. Oh, what is that word again?
Exploratory surgery?

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Where is Priya? Missing her for a long time. One of the only good indian character in adult games. she is getting sidelined. Please make her one of the important characters too.
Nah. It´s fine as is. On the other hand, i wouldn´t say no to a couple of updates with the O ́reillys :sneaky::love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Ok, basically, this game was MB introduction to Daz3D. When he added Molly, he chose the male dog asset. A couple updates later after many, many, many players laughing their ass off, he quietly changed the asset. The first renders weren't remade. Since then we started to treat that has a kind of Litmus test. Depending how players reacted and posted on the thread about it, we immediately knew how they would act here. We tried to chase off the troublemakers, and keep the people with a good nature and high humor sense. For quite a long while it worked.

Since the split off, it's quite rare for people to talk about Molly's balls. It happens at the start of Part 1, so when they come to post here, it's after finishing Part 2, and they no longer remember.

Dark Silence apparently wants to replace the Litmus test with the No Sex with Nana. I hope it works.

Peace :)
To add a TL : DR for lazy people (my kin)
Molly the Dog pulled a Caitlyn Jenner but without the media attention and traffic incident :unsure:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Where is Priya? Missing her for a long time. One of the only good indian character in adult games. she is getting sidelined. Please make her one of the important characters too.
A preview posted on the Patreon page makes me think Priya will show up in 0.36 or 0.37.

Reactions: MoonBox

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, extremely easy to find out. The relevant query does not care how many pages there are.
It's been said by the dev (& quoted by many other members) multiple times, that Nana will be getting some around the 50% mark.
1691680546839.png

If only you could use something on the page, to find specific information... :unsure:
DumbAss Pie.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes