HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is a little confusing. Dark Silence says that attempts to get Priya as an important LI are more likely to be possible than Betty.

You say he's incorrect. Then, you say Priya will be in the harem and Betty won't. Which seems to line up exactly with what Dark said.

In what way is he incorrect, then? Simply in terms of there being any chance of the situation potentially being changeable at this point?
Well, obviously I misread his post........

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My point is that it's not as easy as you think to find out that Allison will finally have set with the MC around the game's halfway point, using the search tool. There were a number of posts berating people for that.
Ah ok, I see, yes it is right and for what I am around and read this topic is asked and aswered on every 3 to 4 th page.
Edit: thanks for your answer by the way

Reactions: RDFozz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It will be removed an update or two after it happens as to not spoil anything. If MB doesn't remember to do it many will remind him :)

What is a little baffling (in MY opinion) about the questions is why people continue to ask when there is a note in the OP about it. Do they think that asking in a new post will change the answer?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It will be removed an update or two after it happens as to not spoil anything. If MB doesn't remember to do it many will remind him :)

What is a little baffling (in MY opinion) about the questions is why people continue to ask when there is a note in the OP about it. Do they think that asking in a new post will change the answer?
Yes!

They actually don't really care. It's the challenge to be the ONE, the Supreme user that makes the Dev say: Fuck, I've had enough, OK, Nana will be fucked right now...

That's all they care about. This vain chance of being the most obnoxious and get the honor of make a Dev (whatever Dev) change their mind about anything.

Also, a very low tolerance to frustration and the inability to comprehend a "Not YET". I blame their parents. They are used to be consoled when they make a tantrum. I really am without patience for them.

Peace :(

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

There are OPs here that provide a warning that you'll need to start a new save - due to saves having been broken 7 updates ago, but fine since. Hence my suggestion that, when the version number of the available release is updated, the note should be updated with that release number.

Of course, this is a pet peeve of mine: if you got a phone navigation message that says, "please listen, our prompts have changed," I believe that should always be followed by, "as of March 15, 2023" (well, with the date the prompts changed, not always with March 15, 2023).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And your post is rendered moot by using idiotic phrases like "gatekeeping" and "white knighting"........

just an FYI, my comment has nothing to do with the mod discussion, i haven't kept up with that.
Yup. Another one for my list of people with whom I have no need to waste my time. When people use such terms as gatekeeping, white knighting, woke, beta cuck, and the like unironically, It's an easy decision.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There are OPs here that provide a warning that you'll need to start a new save - due to saves having been broken 7 updates ago, but fine since. Hence my suggestion that, when the version number of the available release is updated, the note should be updated with that release number.

Of course, this is a pet peeve of mine: if you got a phone navigation message that says, "please listen, our prompts have changed," I believe that should always be followed by, "as of March 15, 2023" (well, with the date the prompts changed, not always with March 15, 2023).
Yeah, a version note attached to it would be a good idea.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
i wonder if Moon dropped Yvonne (town mayor) as a character or still didn't had a chance to do anything with her, she was mentioned once ages ago and nothing since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe the differences answer that question ... at least for now.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What don't you understand? Women he liked were removed and he is sharing that.

Imagine your reaction if Tanya was a one-off...
Or worse... The Grenade... or Liz...

BTW I know that there's no reason for Lily to come back and I mourn it everyday.

I just don't understand why call Bad to MB because he made them expendable since the beginning. But, ok, I really don't HAVE to understand.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes