Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link:
GrandmasHouseP1-0.16_walkthrough-rev-1.9.pdf
GrandmasHouseP2-0.35_walkthrough-rev-1.9.pdf

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Dude, not cool. Don't advert your Patreon in Moon's game thread.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I'm looking the discussion here on the thread and I'm feeling kinda alien to all that shit.

Maybe because I was a quiet guy that didn't like go out that much or something like that.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why? Moon even sponsored me for 1 month on patreon and liked all my posts on this thread every time I publish my walkthroughs.

Seems to me the only one that has a problem with it is you...
Whether it's Ok or not, is NOT the point. It's a matter of respect.

Do this: Create a Page for your mod/WT/whatever instead of a post, send the link to MB so he can replace the link on the OP. In that page you are free to add your Patreon or whatever. There's probably even a template for that.

Just don't do it in his thread. Just consider how you'd feel if it was the other way around, and someone started posting their Patreon link in your thread.

Also, facepalming anyone that calls you up on perceived mistakes isn't helping your case, you come off as rude and insensitive, even if you may be the sweetest person in the Universe.

Peace :(

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why? Moon even sponsored me for 1 month on patreon and liked all my posts on this thread every time I publish my walkthroughs.

Seems to me the only one that has a problem with it is you...
I really don't give two shits. It's called respect. If you check any other game threads, you don't see any of the modders adverting their Patreon pages.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Whether it's Ok or not, is NOT the point. It's a matter of respect.

Do this: Create a Page for your mod/WT/whatever instead of a post, send the link to MB so he can replace the link on the OP. In that page you are free to add your Patreon or whatever. There's probably even a template for that.

Just don't do it in his thread. Just consider how you'd feel if it was the other way around, and someone started posting their Patreon link in your thread.

Also, facepalming anyone that calls you up on perceived mistakes isn't helping your case, you come off as rude and insensitive, even if you may be the sweetest person in the Universe.

Peace :(
Moon already put the link on the OP, and a link to my patreon on his page here:

Do you really think I'm "stealing" any patreon from any game dev?
If anything it can only bring extra publicity, someone likes a walkthrough on a game, looks at other walkthroughs I made and find other games.

All my walkthroughs are free, there's no pay wall.

I get what you are both saying but I just don't agree that this is a sign of disrespect.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
If you check any other game threads, you don't see any of the modders adverting their Patreon pages.
I don't disagree that it would be best to make another page for his WT and promote himself there, but saying other modders don't do what he just did is just a straight up lie. Joker is one of the biggest modders on this site and he does the exact same thing for when his mods don't have a dedicated page, and i don't see him get flamed for it. It's no big deal at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I don't disagree that it would be best to make another page for his WT and promote himself there, but saying other modders don't do what he just did is just a straight up lie. Joker is one of the biggest modders on this site and he does the exact same thing for when his mods don't have a dedicated page, and i don't see him get flamed for it. It's no big deal at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think I see his posts, probably because I don't play games he mods? No idea. Ok, but if you look at his, his is in the small print at the bottom. Not smacking you in the face and saying: "Hey! Look at me!"

Anyway, let Moon or the mods deal with it their way.

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
I don't think I see his posts, probably because I don't play games he mods? No idea. Ok, but if you look at his, his is in the small print at the bottom. Not smacking you in the face and saying: "Hey! Look at me!"

Anyway, let Moon or the mods deal with it their way.
Additionally, he promotes the game developer the WT is for, first, then promotes himself.

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
this thread contains a hell of a lot of gatekeeping and white knighting. The latest being the reaction to the modder publicising his patreon. Honestly, opinions are great and support conversation and argument but telling someone they shouldn't be doing something, when Moonbox hasn't said anything himself and implicitly supports it anyway is a bit pathetic really

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
this thread contains a hell of a lot of gatekeeping and white knighting. The latest being the reaction to the modder publicising his patreon. Honestly, opinions are great and support conversation and argument but telling someone they shouldn't be doing something, when Moonbox hasn't said anything himself and implicitly supports it anyway is a bit pathetic really
And your post is rendered moot by using idiotic phrases like "gatekeeping" and "white knighting"........

just an FYI, my comment has nothing to do with the mod discussion, i haven't kept up with that.

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
And your comments has rendered your opinions moot. The fact that you think that people can't have different opinions than you on a discussion forum is.....concerning.
you probably need to read my post again -

" opinions are great and support conversation and argument but telling someone they shouldn't be doing something, when Moonbox hasn't said anything himself and implicitly supports it anyway is a bit pathetic really"

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes