Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really like this game. I hope that in the future there will be an NTR route and also a Pregnancy route. good game dev. I hope you are always in good health. Amen.
Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

Cheery Littlebottom

Jul 30, 2021
I really liked this game and then BAM!!! goodbye family theme and hello landlady and Tenant BS. I know it's most likely due to Patreon restrictions, but I am sooo disappointed. I saved at end of 0.03, falling asleep with MC's daughter and woke up to landlady and tenant :(

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really liked this game and then BAM!!! goodbye family theme and hello landlady and Tenant BS. I know it's most likely due to Patreon restrictions, but I am sooo disappointed. I saved at end of 0.03, falling asleep with MC's daughter and woke up to landlady and tenant :(
If only someone made a patch that changed it back to incest... oh wait someone did... :p

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Grandma's friend?
Since when did this game need an incest patch?
I don't remember it requiring one before this update :unsure:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Grandma's friend?
Since when did this game need an incest patch?
I don't remember it requiring one before this update :unsure:
This is the first update with the need for one. A dev has to make money and sadly patreon is still the most used by would be supporters

Reactions: MoonBox

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I can never use these torrents, they never start the download....
I was having the same problem.
If you check the faq on the post you'll find that rpdl only allows certain torrent clients to connect for some reason.
:unsure:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just started the download, and you truely are a god among men MoonBox, patreon tried to fuck things up for us, and then you quickly start an incest patch on lewdpatcher to counteract it.

Quick question, after i've finished the download of the game and patch, will my saves work or will i have to start over? My last save is meeting my beautiful Betty (Salute to the Betty Brigade) for the MC's clothes shopping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi and MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 288 Votes