kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
please, take your own advice.
My own advice?

I hope mfs don't take it that way from me, since I deadass had to talk about it since it involved it. :unsure: If so, eh fuck you then.

EDIT: It's ironic that I also brought it up even though I quoted a fucking sentence....make it make sense to me so I can understand my fuck up.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
MC should really get around to introducing Polly to Jasmine. I think Polly learning to defend herself would really help with two things. She could gain an outlet for her pent-up aggression, and make sure she can defend herself if she ends up in a bad situation again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me on which part does the encounter with megan (mabel daughter) start? I don't think I've meet her on my playthrough and couldn't be bothered to start from part 1 again to find out

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Can anyone tell me on which part does the encounter with megan (mabel daughter) start? I don't think I've meet her on my playthrough and couldn't be bothered to start from part 1 again to find out
She is the Amazon cops boss. She bought him in the station.Amazon and her had sex with him in the interrogation room. Basically she got drowned in cum over and over while her husband was in the car waiting for her.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I think it was Part 3 the scene with Sandra the Amazonian Police Woman in the Police Station if I remember that right.... :unsure:
Yeah, she was first in Part3 with Sandra on police station. But I mean you must be on Sandra's path for her. Than IMHO you must start from part 1 again.

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
You meet her on Part 3 for the first time, but for that, you need to be on Sandra (the cop) path. So, you indeed need to start from Part 1.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You meet her on Part 3 for the first time, but for that, you need to be on Sandra (the cop) path. So, you indeed need to start from Part 1.
You can actually get on her path by playing around with her points a bit through a save editor in part 3, just make sure to use a backup save for that. if I remember right you need to change two variables for that (just experiment a bit :p ), but Moon said he would look into giving another option to access her as hiding her path behind the cop lady's mom dommie path was not per se the intention.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
You can actually get on her path by playing around with her points a bit through a save editor in part 3, just make sure to use a backup save for that. if I remember right you need to change two variables for that (just experiment a bit :p ), but Moon said he would look into giving another option to access her as hiding her path behind the cop lady's mom dommie path was not per se the intention.
Opt-In to everything. Play like god intended.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Everything, except making a Black Woman a Slave. As an African my stomach turns at the thought.
I think a lot of people have managed to move past that now (with respect, of course - personal impact is personal). I don't see color anymore, just gender and kink. And yeah, real slavery is probably even out of the range of kinks for an AVN - mostly it's bondage, or BDSM, or just Dom/Sub taken to an extreme. But playing any MC, if I was to put someone in a dungeon as a "plaything", their color would be a non-factor to me personally. Just tossing that out there.

As for Grandma's House, I don't think I've shied away from any kinks it presents. My list of acceptable kinks is pretty large, only tossing out scat, blood, and other non-sexual extremes.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Slave collaring a black woman is that extreme for me. In all honesty any over-the-top BDSM is revolting to me. Revolting enough to make me physically ill. The extra significance of placing a slave collar on a woman of that ethnicity was too extreme, unnecessary and extremely unpleasant.

You don't see color, are ok, with slave play. Ok. Good for you. But, excuse me, I wasn't talking about you.

I can't see the kink, only the act. Maybe because I abhor BDSM. But in absolute certainty because I simply HATE racism with every fiber of my being. Was that the intention? I don't know. I am not inside MB's head. I am, however, inside mine, and what I saw, was revolting.

I liked Jasmine, up to that point. Now, any scene with her is an automatic skip. Besides that, I lowered my respect for the MC, I see him now with really unfavorable eyes. I still play this. But I changed my view of this game quite considerably after that unfortunate scene.

Don't bother telling me it is Optional, I am fully aware. I went into it, trusting in MB. I came out of it, never trusting him again. Did he have the right to do it? Sure. It is his game. Apparently there are enough people that don't have MY sensitivities to make it make sense. But, I feel sad for the need to make a scene like that, sad, because I lost something that I'll never get back, to appease the kinks of people that enjoy treating others like trash. I will not even go into the people that enjoy being treated as trash. That, I prefer to not even talk about.

Again, because I am not talking about the kink, the scene only irked me this way because of the skin color of Jasmine. At the time, I was perfectly OK going in blind on every scene. I trusted MB. Nothing particularly bad was gonna happen. Since then, no. I accept, but make a quick save, so I can go back if he goes into something like this again. I no longer feel safe in this game. I expect shit like that at every turn. That's why I refuse to spank Shizuka. I don't trust MB to not go too far anymore, in fact, I expect that the scene ends with her either dead or in the Hospital. Unlikely? Yes. But I lost trust, now everything is seen with the worst possible outcome in mind.

No, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. No, I don't need to stop playing. I can still have an opinion, I think. I was quite clear when it happened, directly with MB. I know he didn't like the criticism, I know I didn't like that particular detail on that scene. Life goes on.

But, no. I no longer say Yes to everything, I no longer have that level of trust and will never have again. That's what this is about.

Peace :(

3.80 star(s) 287 Votes