DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sometimes I'm just an eternal optimist :)
Those tend to get disappointed most I found to my own disappointment. :p

One last point thought I do feel is important that really did shook me when I did some research on if white guilt for slavery is in any way justified is that true slavery is still a thing on the African continent in for example Benin. Way more important to have that stopped in future as some guilt over things some of your forebears might have done 200 or more years ago.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
LOL if anyone claimed a spotless mind how did they ever join this website.....
Well if they have a Dark mind without any bright spots they have also a spotlessmind :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: or are spotless perverted.... or what ever

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Well if they have a Dark mind without any bright spots they have also a spotlessmind :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: or are spotless perverted.... or what ever
LOL spotless perverted mind, that would be rough for them to function...... HAH Their paychecks would go to buying food and toys..... Their job would probably be something that has them either on their back or putting someone on their back :ROFLMAO:. Everything and everyone would be the next target to fulfill their desires.

........They should become a dev...... HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
You can tell yourself that. But the intention of the collar is to mark her as his slave.

But, let's drop this. You and I will never agree on this. I will never change my mind. You will never change yours.

It is a pity that you chose to go that way. I can't make you change your way, but, you killed my blind trust in you because of it. I feel sad, you feel amused, everyone else laughs.

Done.

Peace :(
i dont laugh you are entitled to your own opinion and feelings i respect that

3.80 star(s) 287 Votes