Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: CummanderShepard2

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
We don't need friends, We need pussy, old pussy. No Horny Pussy

So, we'll have to wait atleast another 3 years for that to happen. She might die in the meantime !!! View attachment 3872977
3 years is probably near the endgame.

I said it before and I say it again, but my guess was that it will happen before the end of summer (so before the end of September). With the direction it seems to go with the trip, I still think my guess was correct and it will happen probably at the Belgium trip or shortly after they're coming back.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A very nice and sweet update.

Polly really deserved everything that happens to her, except maybe that thing with Cat. But it's the same thing her mom did to Zelda so I couldn't be too harsh on her even if i wanted to

Moon has obviously decided Aunt Amy needs Exposure Therapy.

Obviously all the babies/pregnancies have Plot Armor, as I can't see Moon delving into any darker topics too much, but Liz's pregnancy should have at least been mentioned after what happened, she's not very far along, but still. And speaking of, she looks really far along in the dog pile.

I'm kinda ambivalent about the next update or two, knowing the people who are going to be involved.

Reactions: tslojr

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
3 years is probably near the endgame.

I said it before and I say it again, but my guess was that it will happen before the end of summer (so before the end of September). With the direction it seems to go with the trip, I still think my guess was correct and it will happen probably at the Belgium trip or shortly after they're coming back.
Happy dreams :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
All I hear is "guess" and "think"

Last edited:
Reactions: txe320

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. so we have established ... i'm a slutty ass manwhore ... :LOL::LOL:
and Amelia needs to stay away from Brandi's dog .. oh and is wierdly horny but a prude :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
And Jamila might be up for murder :LOL::LOL:
and i make a bad lair :LOL::LOL:
fuck does Nana know my slutty ass or what ... not wanting me getting a foreign woman pregnant :LOL::LOL:
Annabelle .. shit this is gonna be fun:love:
MoonBox your to much .... at times reading thru this makes me wanna piss my pants laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
We're now on part 4 and we're still not halfway through. How many parts are there supposed to be? 20?
I mean...this is a valid question. Disregard the hype around nana for now. I don't even mind that wecan't smash her yet. This game in general has a high production value and gathered a lot of fans. Myself included.

Now after 3 years the game has still not reached the halfway point. People are in anticipation and horny so of course those questions will pop up. :HideThePain:

I agree with the one dude who estimated this game will take another 3 years minimum until its finished and that is if we even get to that point. Many things can happen in 3 years. Maybe it is going to be the next BADIK and its getting dragged out to eternity.

Anyway lets all slow down a bit.

Also txe320 I read all your comments with keanu's voice in my mind. This is way too funny xD

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I mean...this is a valid question. Disregard the hype around nana for now. I don't even mind that wecan't smash her yet. This game in general has a high production value and gathered a lot of fans. Myself included.

Now after 3 years the game has still not reached the halfway point. People are in anticipation and horny so of course those questions will pop up. :HideThePain:

I agree with the one dude who estimated this game will take another 3 years minimum until its finished and that is if we even get to that point. Many things can happen in 3 years. Maybe it is going to be the next BADIK and its getting dragged out to eternity.

Anyway lets all slow down a bit.

Also txe320 I read all your comments with keanu's voice in my mind. This is way too funny xD
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I honestly love to know that, now I'll just keep that avatar forever, I guess.

Since you read it with Keanu's voice; YOU'RE BREATHTAKING!:D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

scruffyRat

Oct 13, 2022
Yeah, posts like this just gets funnier....
No prob dawg. I'm ready everyday on reje Edit:( Mish mashed two different comments and forgot to finsih one while posting and now I'm labeled as the troll, Fuck)ct night to get you all to laugh, apparently I'm failing hard.

Or you can read the last page also.

Nearly two years on this forum, and this is your first post?

View attachment 3873187
AW, you noticed congrats man! I am SOOO glad someone is at least is kind enough to notice my two year mark! And no I don't take the time out of my day to read posts except for this one and another one that commented before you. Thank you for reading this and have a good day.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 287 Votes