scruffyRat

Oct 13, 2022
So... what's worse for you guys? People coming in when there is a new update to regularly poke fun of the Dev for a bit, for a small little chuckle. Or some acting like they got their panties in a bunch whenever anyone and I mean, holy hell, Anyone! Pokes at it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So... what's worse for you guys? People coming in when there is a new update to regularly poke fun of the Dev for a bit, for a small little chuckle. Or some acting like they got their panties in a bunch whenever anyone and I mean, holy hell, Anyone! Pokes at it.
It's impressive the way you deflect and switch who's the problem, kudos!

Well, to The List™ you go!

scruffyRat

Oct 13, 2022
It's impressive the way you deflect and switch who's the problem, kudos!

Well, to The List™ you go!
Look what I mean, man. Prime example. Like dude, I come and check. I make small comment for myself and then you guys tell me to bugger off. Chill and joke a little. No need to be defensive about it.

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
i must say i like this game but if he treats all the women and the kids they will bear him the way he treats his girlfriend and first kid there is about to be alot of fatherless kids in this game lmaoooo actually are they even there anymore or did the girlfriend take the baby and marry a real man? lol hmmmmmmm??????? i wonder

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i must say i like this game but if he treats all the women and the kids they will bear him the way he treats his girlfriend and first kid there is about to be alot of fatherless kids in this game lmaoooo actually are they even there anymore or did the girlfriend take the baby and marry a real man? lol hmmmmmmm??????? i wonder
He sees them every day, it's mentioned several times almost every update.....

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Well, when you read it, you see he basically visit Tanya and Anne every day, even when we don't see her, it clearly say that he spent some time with her and the baby, soooo, if he treats everyone like he treats Tanya and Anna, the wouldn't be a single fatherless kids in the game.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S4 v0.59+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S3 v0.53+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Poor piggie. she is about to get her worse nightmare (or dream come true) when she has to spend an entire weekend with MC.

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 287 Votes