Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Damn this one surprised me, it's actually well written and pretty funny at times, sometimes he's so sweet with "Grandma" that I think I may need a trip to the dentist.
Although what's with almost every woman having to be a virgin or close to one? Are ego's really that fragile or is the developer that afraid of upsetting the anti-ntr brigade? I mean it wouldn't be ntr anyway, unless they were banging some guy right infront of the MC.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn this one surprised me, it's actually well written and pretty funny at times, sometimes he's so sweet with "Grandma" that I think I may need a trip to the dentist.
Although what's with almost every woman having to be a virgin or close to one? Are ego's really that fragile or is the developer that afraid of upsetting the anti-ntr brigade? I mean it wouldn't be ntr anyway, unless they were banging some guy right infront of the MC.
The only "older" virgin is Amy as far as I recall. The younger girls being virgins isn't that weird and it's probably simply the way MB wants it, nothing else (he couldn't care less what about a bunch of whiners on a pirate forum thinks)

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
The only "older" virgin is Amy as far as I recall. The younger girls being virgins isn't that weird and it's probably simply the way MB wants it, nothing else (he couldn't care less what about a bunch of whiners on a pirate forum thinks)
True, but I didn't mean the "main" girls as such, these are some encounters off the top of my head.
The waitress you met before, you see her again with her husband and somehow he can only get hard if she is with another dude. They have never tried this out mind you, and she is still a virgin.
Sophia's mother used a sperm donor, as she thinks any man is unworthy of touching her.
The hotel maid who thinks your dick is the devil (this was pretty funny) was a virgin, saving herself for marriage.
A blonde chick that sees the MC's dick at the beach that you can bang in the elevator, she is on her honeymoon and her husband can't perform and has a tiny dick, she is also a virgin.

I am still enjoying this though, was just a pattern that I saw while playing and wondered why there was quite so much of this happening.

Reactions: doccop63

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
True, but I didn't mean the "main" girls as such, these are some encounters off the top of my head.
The waitress you met before, you see her again with her husband and somehow he can only get hard if she is with another dude. They have never tried this out mind you, and she is still a virgin.
Sophia's mother used a sperm donor, as she thinks any man is unworthy of touching her.
The hotel maid who thinks your dick is the devil (this was pretty funny) was a virgin, saving herself for marriage.
A blonde chick that sees the MC's dick at the beach that you can bang in the elevator, she is on her honeymoon and her husband can't perform and has a tiny dick, she is also a virgin.

I am still enjoying this though, was just a pattern that I saw while playing and wondered why there was quite so much of this happening.
As I said, that's just the way MB likes it, nothing else.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
And Sandra and Jasmine. They arent so old like Amy, but they arent teenagers neither.

Also Natalia was virgin.

And of course Thomas's playmate on coming trip.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Was Sandra a virgin? Also, was Natalia really a virgin or did you mean Josienne?
Natalia was, she mentioned it when thay have their date.

Sandra still is. When she had fight with MC, he can chain her and after that can assfuck her, because he noticed she is virgin.

3.80 star(s) 288 Votes