Cavazax

Nov 14, 2017
I enjoy this game but IMO too many side characters and i dont enoy the scenes with the housekeepers i always just skip I cant even remember their names but dont get me wrong as soon as i see its updated i install and play

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So Guys whose burner Account do you think is "Gigi Marga Plnpzd" that made the newest "review" that called the Playerbase here a Cult again? :unsure:
ROFL! He even "liked" every low rated review! :ROFLMAO:

This part is hilarious " Careful expressing your honest opinion ". These people's "honest" opinion is 99.9% of the time behaving like a jackass. If they actually came up with something constructive to say they would get a much better response. It's baffling that it's so hard to understand for these people....

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
ROFL! He even "liked" every low rated review! :ROFLMAO:

This part is hilarious " Careful expressing your honest opinion ". These people's "honest" opinion is 99.9% of the time behaving like a jackass. If they actually came up with something constructive to say they would get a much better response. It's baffling that it's so hard to understand for these people....
If that "user" didn't liked the game, he could've simply just left in silence and not take shots at the rest of the players. He better not act surprised if some other users decide to make fun of him, because I'm pretty sure this will be his honest reaction when he reads their comments:
1991.gif
:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If that "user" didn't liked the game, he could've simply just left in silence and not take shots at the rest of the players. He better not act surprised if some other users decide to make fun of him, because I'm pretty sure this will be his honest reaction when he reads their comments:
View attachment 3895815
:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
But he is not real user yet. He is on site few days and had only one post. Not so much place for "make fun".

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Some more panties need to be collected before the BINGO BANG!!!:unsure::unsure:
Amy will wonder why she took so long to try the family scooter!!:geek::geek:
Want go see Annabelle destroyed again worse than before!!(y):geek::geek::love::love::love:
Maybe dommy mommy will allow her puppy to own her HARD just once??:love::love::love:
Maybe a MAN vs. GINGERS update??:eek::sneaky:(y):love:
He MUST deal Sister Maria proper nasty... Lusty nuns like being treated like dirt...:p:p:devilish:
NANA, NANA, NANA.... How will Moon box deal with her???..... Soft and tender? Or tough and edgy?... Maybe a bit of both?... Who knows??:love:
I am pleased so far and there's still a ways to go :devilish:
Jamila scenes were really something...REALLY something!!
Going by just that, the future looks mighty tasty for the Matriarch!!!!!

Last edited:

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Considering the speech pattern and nature of the "review", I have my suspicions for who it might be.
I've seen something similar on a different thread on these forums. The timing fits since the other user went quiet about the same time this one showed up.

Oh well. Sometimes people can't or won't be helped.

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 289 Votes