Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hmm, skipped out of the game for a while and we seem to have gone from 'impregnation? sure, if its your thing" to "Everyone gets knocked up NOW NOW NOW!!!!", uh, why? surely this could have been left as optional rather than caving to the breeder rally?
Way back when, I do believe that it was stated that the unavoidable 7 were all going to get pregnant. So the fact that a lot seem to be popping up to you, is not MoonBox or anyone else's fault that you can not read. Or refuse to search the thread.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
THIS IS TRUE!

Thanks Satou! :love:
first person who I ever met who carrys her his * Inteligence on the nose, if that is posible in anyway ....
Oh I get it next time you have dirty thoughts I just say "clean your glasses!" or take your glasses out of the gutter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gafurint2

Jan 30, 2021
Wow, the hate is palpable, it just seemed like a massive tonal shift towards the end of part 3 from 'this is a thing people are into, see it, dont see it, up to you' to 'every woman in the game now has to be finished inside and this is the now the entire point of the game' (not trying to call people on their kinks, it just seemed clunky)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow, the hate is palpable, it just seemed like a massive tonal shift towards the end of part 3 from 'this is a thing people are into, see it, dont see it, up to you' to 'every woman in the game now has to be finished inside and this is the now the entire point of the game' (not trying to call people on their kinks, it just seemed clunky)
You are wrong though, getting the LI's pregnant have been a big part of this VN since the beginning. The fact that you've seen it differently is a "you" problem, not a fault of the dev.

Reactions: Ramagar

Gafurint2

Jan 30, 2021
You are wrong though, getting the LI's pregnant have been a big part of this VN since the beginning. The fact that you've seen it differently is a "you" problem, not a fault of the dev.
Your insistance that I'm saying I have a problem with pregnancy content rather than commenting on the flow of the game seems to be a 'you' problem in the same way.

I dont have any issue that he wants pregnancy content, not even that its forced, I was just saying that the speed with which the story moves from 'I'm getting to know these women' to 'this is now my breeding harem' seems a little forced.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's partly because of how the various characters arcs and relationships progressed.

3.80 star(s) 290 Votes