HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Your insistance that I'm saying I have a problem with pregnancy content rather than commenting on the flow of the game seems to be a 'you' problem in the same way.

I dont have any issue that he wants pregnancy content, not even that its forced, I was just saying that the speed with which the story moves from 'I'm getting to know these women' to 'this is now my breeding harem' seems a little forced.
Then you have managed to completely miss my point. I'm saying it has been about pregnancy since early on. Nothing much have changed in that regard.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Your insistance that I'm saying I have a problem with pregnancy content rather than commenting on the flow of the game seems to be a 'you' problem in the same way.

I dont have any issue that he wants pregnancy content, not even that its forced, I was just saying that the speed with which the story moves from 'I'm getting to know these women' to 'this is now my breeding harem' seems a little forced.

Name ONE person the MC has forced himself on? All the LIs are willing. Maybe not at first, but the MC gives them time to decide what they want.

Maybe you should replay the game from the beginning and find out.

Gafurint2

Jan 30, 2021
Name ONE person the MC has forced himself on? All the LIs are willing. Maybe not at first, but the MC gives them time to decide what they want.

Maybe you should replay the game from the beginning and find out.
Not the 'forced' I meant - meant more in terms of the player is given a choice rather than the 'non-consent' version

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Not the 'forced' I meant - meant more in terms of the player is given a choice rather than the 'non-consent' version
From the very beginning of the game, it was stated that the unavoidable 7 LIs would get pregnant. It is just that the game has evolved to the point where it is starting to happen.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Early on MB said that the Harem would be divided in to groups, one family, one milf etc etc and the LI's in each group would get pregnant or not "en masse" to make it easier for him. Haven't heard anything from him regarding those plans in a while so no idea if it have changed.

Reactions: Ramagar

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
On top of the whole super sperm thing, doesn't MC pretty early on fairly explicitly say he's ok with the risk of getting everyone pregnant because he refuses to ever wear a condom? The fact the first pregnancy in the game (excluding Tanya) took so long is a miracle. Not impossible or unrealistic by any means, but simply statistically amazing. Kinda like winning huge on the lotto

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
On top of the whole super sperm thing, doesn't MC pretty early on fairly explicitly say he's ok with the risk of getting everyone pregnant because he refuses to ever wear a condom? The fact the first pregnancy in the game (excluding Tanya) took so long is a miracle. Not impossible or unrealistic by any means, but simply statistically amazing. Kinda like winning huge on the lotto
If I remember correctly, the first pregnancy was Pyria's sister (I forget her name). And that did not take long to happen.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
If I remember correctly, the first pregnancy was Pyria's sister (I forget her name). And that did not take long to happen.
You mean Paveena, and iirc she'd taken without her sister's knowledge the same fertility pills Ophelia did. One effect of them was accelerated growth or something like that. And since Tanya's already given birth, Priya's sister is due to be the next one to do that (and she might divorce her husband eventually).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You mean Paveena, and iirc she'd taken without her sister's knowledge the same fertility pills Ophelia did. One effect of them was accelerated growth or something like that. And since Tanya's already given birth, Priya's sister is due be the next one to do that (and she might divorce her husband eventually).
Think it was said it accelerated the first trimester then it proceeded normally.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes and no, if you go by the shown sex scene, Yes, with Tanya is different she apears pregnat, when you in a flashback remeber having creampied her. (the interaction is not shown), so chronological (by any more or less logic) she was inseminated a few months before Priya's sister.
edit:
(again, not counting Tanya)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't remember how long that took other than her being First, but we've still seen miraculously few pregnancies so far.

There are 34 women in the Relationships tab. Currently of the 27 or so that we've fucked, many of those repeatedly fucked, only 5 are confirmed pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramagar
3.80 star(s) 290 Votes