txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Yeah a lot of people won't like my tier list because i don't like the asian duo and the reason for is simple just because those are the only two the game forces on you. You can decline every other female (i double checked) except for those two and it irked me pretty bad.
Actually, no, they're seven of them you can't decline; Nana, Aunt Liz, Aunt Amy, Cat, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami.

Reactions: MoonBox and Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Actually, no, they're seven of them you can't decline; Nana, Aunt Liz, Aunt Amy, Cat, Jamila, Shizuka and Asami.
Really? All of those had a "start path options". I obviously didn't play threw the game choosing the non path routes for those girls because they are good characters but i didn't know that they automatically opened even past the first "open path" options.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Really? All of those had a "start path options". I obviously didn't play threw the game choosing the non path routes for those girls because they are good characters but i didn't know that they automatically opened even past the first "open path" options.
That does nothing, the option to reject them was abandoned very, very early in game, they are the 7 main LIs and you can't say no to them, no matter what.

Reactions: Malicre

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Just played threw all 4 parts and here is my tier list and yes Amy is absolutely the best girl, no doubt about it.

View attachment 3918929
I would replace Catherine, Sophia, and Mila to great. Elizabeth and Molly to godlike. Svetlana, Paveena, Isabella, Lina and Brandi which is not on your list to garbage. O'reilly Twins and Minnie to good. Petunia fuck out of her category. :ROFLMAO: I will agree Amy stay right where she is. Grandma is so sweet I would put her in the eternal category.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and Malicre

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I'd be curious about what criteria you used to come to your result.
For me older women, milfs and/or badass girls (aka fiona) are always better then the younger ones but that's just my preference obviously and the reason why i rate Amy so high is because that's the kind of women i would actually try to date in real life (career driven, sophisticated, dark past, hot, older, curvy, it hits all my checkboxes).

I actually didn't like cat all that much early on because of the hardcore jealousy issues but she got better and while i usually don't like the younger ones, you really can't have liz without her and while she didn't make it to the same tier as grandma, liz and them she's still a good character just not one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adhdclassic

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
funny when you replay a game. I never noticed one of the quintuplets is in the airport in the beginning. Assume it is the cab driver due to her sister is a flight attendant.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
If a tier list made someone that mad i'm ok with being on their block list lol.

No harm done to me.
Yeah, actually it's not like you insulted people or being just an annoying asshole, so I don't understand it either.

I disagree with like 90% of your tier list, so what? Your tastes are different than mine and it's okay. Not a reason to block someone.:LOL:

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
For me older women, milfs and/or badass girls (aka fiona) are always better then the younger ones but that's just my preference obviously and the reason why i rate Amy so high is because that's the kind of women i would actually try to date in real life (career driven, sophisticated, dark past, hot, older curvy, it hits all my checkboxes).
Thank you for the insight.
That's an interesting set of criteria, not quite the same as what I had guessed, and yet quite comprehensible.
I'm a little curious why if you like badass women the fighting instructor isn't ranked higher.
Your ranking of Amy is certainly understandable, and I tend to agree that she is fantastic.
I actually didn't like cat all that much early on because of the hardcore jealousy issues but she got better and while i usually don't like the younger ones, you really can't have liz without her and while she didn't make it to the same tier as grandma, liz and them she's still a good character just not one of my favorites.
Yeah, one of the changes I would make for my own rankings is moving Cat up a tier.
Part of that is easily explained since I have a different set of criteria in mind. Maybe I should actually do my own ranking, lol.

Reactions: Malicre

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, actually it's not like you insulted people or being just an annoying asshole, so I don't understand it either.

I disagree with like 90% of your tier list, so what? Your tastes are different than mine and it's okay. Not a reason to block someone.:LOL:
My block list is like 1% people who made me mad and 99% people who just said something dumb. Usually trolls and not just people I disagree with but this opinion was just way too shit for me to want to see what else he's got :whistle::whistle:

3.80 star(s) 288 Votes